Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t believe that’s all she had to eat

View attachment 226722
I often have those cracker breads and instead of pate and corned beef I’ll have soft cheese and ham or smoked salmon. I’ll also have one more cracker. I’ve not had WLS and that’s an adequate lunch for me.
In fact, I’ve just remembered a few years ago I’d have what I’ve just described every single day for my lunch and then a healthy dinner on the evening and I managed to lose 4 stone in 3 months. I was also going to the gym, running and swimming too. So if she’s eating meals like this, the weight should be falling off her after surgery. Trouble is, this is once in a blue moon for her!

Reactions: 9
I often have those cracker breads and instead of pate and corned beef I’ll have soft cheese and ham. I’ll also have one more cracker. I’ve not had WLS and that’s an adequate lunch for me.
Me too - I usually have two with Philadelphia and tomatoes and I’ve not had WLS

Reactions: 4
So they are spending tonight as a couple. Are we going to hear all the sexual innuendos tomorrow 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She has started a Christmas shop TikTok and in the video a cat gets in the way. Ffs Emma 🤣🤣🤣
And the obligatory can of Coke on the table too! Oh Emma!

So they are spending tonight as a couple. Are we going to hear all the sexual innuendos tomorrow 🤢
How is spending time as a couple tonight any different to every night of their lives?

Also, it makes me sad that she’s thought to watch Black Panther tonight but not thought to mention the tragic passing of Chadwick Boseman which has clearly prompted them to watch the film. If she hadn’t mentioned the film it wouldn’t have crossed my mind that she would need to mention anything about him but it just seems odd to not say anything now she’s talked about the film

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Emma is getting some Tony Touches tonight 😏😏😏 lucky gal

🤢

'Spending tonight as a couple rather than Tony as my slave'

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I know we’re not to say what others can and can’t post but I’d really like it if ‘Tony touches’ was not a thing 😂🤢😂🤢
You’re just jealous he keeps them for his loved and cherished family and friends (or whatever it was he said the big freak 😂) no Tony touches for you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now if I was self employed with Mr RealityCheck in a similar doss to this pair I would make sure that we had clearly defined work boundaries. No working after x time, no work discussion in bed - I wouldn’t be speaking to my boss from my bed outside my working day so they shouldn’t be any different. She just wants someone subservient to enable her every whim and he’s blindsided by her.

Reactions: 8
Something about the strange air bubbles (?) On the wax and the spacing on the font looks a little too close maybe?
When you google “Yankee candle Japanese garden” only pictures from Amazon or eBay come up with the same style of font or even that name on the candle. There’s no sign of them on any official site and the packaging definitely looks different to any others online. I smell a fake!

Emma, please listen to this very carefully....STOP SPENDING MONEY ON tit! YOU ARE 32 NOT 3!!!
Why on earth would you waste £10 on a book aimed at entertaining young children? She’s clearly given up on the tablet stylus already and moved onto kids arts and crafts instead - much more her skill level! She’s just an embarrassment.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
When you google “Yankee candle Japanese garden” only pictures from Amazon or eBay come up with the same style of font or even that name on the candle. There’s no sign of them on any official site and the packaging definitely looks different to any others online. I smell a fake!

Emma, please listen to this very carefully....STOP SPENDING MONEY ON tit! YOU ARE 32 NOT 3!!!
Why on earth would you waste £10 on a book aimed at entertaining young children? She’s clearly given up on the tablet stylus already and moved onto kids arts and crafts instead - much more her skill level! She’s just an embarrassment.
What a romantic non business partner couple night they're having!

• Haha
Why do I feel like this pair should be on the undateables? They act just as awkward and is the child like thing a condition of some kind or just them being weird

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.