Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To recap
  • She tried Spanx, didn't work
  • The obituary picture made an appearance
  • She went swimming in a Disney bikini
  • Managed to tag in an Instagram post the wrong company when advertising
  • Bleached some tops and made them look hideous
  • Claimed she actually cared for her father to get apple to give her a freebie.
  • Still awaiting cancer results
  • More eating out
  • More naps
  • Naughty tony bought her fizzy drinks.
  • Started reselling on eBay again (even though "eBay is BORING")
  • She's a highlight on the WLS companies Instagram!
  • Had her nails done, badly
  • Called Tony "her child"!
  • Went on a safari, dressed for the occasion! With a little mermaid jacket for good measure.
  • ordered a full English fried breakfast, complained and only ate a minuscule amount.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She is eating herself to death stupid cow. What she lists as her breakfast is a normal breakfast! ! ! Don't forget this is likely to be photo of what was on her plate a good 10 mouthfuls before she was actually finished. If I ate that much I would call it brunch! Shea going to stuff a lunch and dinner in there later I suppose
20200823_134340.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
All the money she’s spent to fix her health and what a waste it is. She needs therapy to address the issue she has with emotional eating - is it self harm? Because from where I’m looking it is, she’s had surgery and she has cancerous cells.. yet she still eats tit knowing the risks that has.

im also thinking how crappy the tonic company are, it’s quite evident she’s not sticking to plan and yes.. she’s already paid up and everything but the psychotherapy beforehand must have been piss poor and they pride themselves on aftercare so why isn’t she using it? It doesn’t make sense!!

Reactions: 13
@lexiloo i don’t know how to quote across threads but wanted to say that the thought of her breakfast being described on the menu as a “thumb tum stretcher” breakfast made me cackle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To recap
  • She tried Spanx, didn't work
  • The obituary picture made an appearance
  • She went swimming in a Disney bikini
  • Managed to tag in an Instagram post the wrong company when advertising
  • Bleached some tops and made them look hideous
  • Claimed she actually cared for her father to get apple to give her a freebie.
  • Still awaiting cancer results
  • More eating out
  • More naps
  • Naughty tony bought her fizzy drinks.
  • Started reselling on eBay again (even though "eBay is BORING")
  • She's a highlight on the WLS companies Instagram!
  • Had her nails done, badly
  • Called Tony "her child"!
  • Went on a safari, dressed for the occasion! With a little mermaid jacket for good measure.
  • ordered a full English fried breakfast, complained and only ate a minuscule amount.
Also, got all hot and bothered over Tony’s knee 😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I don’t know why I’m still shocked by her level of delusion. Anyone else typing out that list of food would have the self awareness to think “hang on, I’ve actually eaten a lot...”

Congrats to Emma for eating a normal size (and fat drenched) breakfast despite having a tiny thumb tum. Her apparent commitment to stretching it out is unwavering

Reactions: 21
I think the problem is that she’s seen WLS as just another diet and could afford it without too much thought.

For most people it’s either a long time of work with the NHS to get to surgery or lots of time considering if they have that kind of money to go private, paying it up every month, etc.

Reactions: 17
I don't know why she shares stuff like the breakfast post in the first place. If she wants to eat crap, then that is her choice, but why not just do it in private and then no one would know (other than by the fact that she isn't losing much weight). She's either genuinely proud that she has eaten so 'little' or she just lives for the attention, even though it is all negative. God, she is a weird one!

Reactions: 20
I don't know why she shares stuff like the breakfast post in the first place. If she wants to eat crap, then that is her choice, but why not just do it in private and then no one would know (other than by the fact that she isn't losing much weight). She's either genuinely proud that she has eaten so 'little' or she just lives for the attention, even though it is all negative. God, she is a weird one!
Emma has no real life so needs to get the attention and emotional feedback (that everyone else gets from friends, family, colleagues) from strangers on the internet. Because her time is only spent with Tony, she has to reach out and over share online, she couldn’t function without it. However, as her online content is now so terrible and gets little engagement, she has to constantly over share in order to constantly top up the attention needs she has.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Does she realise even if she magically got skinny due to WLS it doesn’t give you a free pass to fill your body with high fat high salt high sugar food why hasn’t she educated herself about nutrition at all.

She really needs to get help for her fat head mindset sorted out she can be imaginary size 10 and still have a heart attack from a crap diet

Reactions: 17
I have seen a couple of weight loss YouTubers do Overeaters anonymous i think she should try that. It would budget friendly coz it's free and Emma has gota do something.

Reactions: 5
You can tell they've added loads of extras onto their breakfast. If she knows she can only manage a small amount why not only order a small amount not a grat big fat fry up
Looking at Morrison’s menu, a regular breakfast (like on her receipt) is one sausage, one rasher of bacon, beans, one fried egg, half a tomato, mushrooms and a slice of toast. So looking at her plate and her story we know she’s added at least one hash brown and a slice of fried bread. Of her original order she (apparently) left 2/3 sausage, 1/2 beans, most of the mushrooms, the tomato and the toast - with no mention of the egg. So basically she only ate the bacon in full plus one of her two added extras. What an absolute waste of her money, waste of food and waste of the cafe staff’s energy.

Reactions: 15
that thumb tum will be the size of her elbow soon and her knee by Christmas if she keeps eating like this! did you notice she said that pre surgery she would have ordered the ultimate breakfast and finished it! those are huuuge, my husband would struggle to finish one! yet if you search her "cook with me" vlogs on youtube (and I urge you to do so for the pure comedy factor alone) she dishes up very small portions for them both, even then I thought yeah right as if thats all you eat!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Looking at Morrison’s menu, a regular breakfast (like on her receipt) is one sausage, one rasher of bacon, beans, one fried egg, half a tomato, mushrooms and a slice of toast. So looking at her plate and her story we know she’s added at least one hash brown and a slice of fried bread. Of her original order she (apparently) left 2/3 sausage, 1/2 beans, most of the mushrooms, the tomato and the toast - with no mention of the egg. So basically she only ate the bacon in full plus one of her two added extras. What an absolute waste of her money, waste of food and waste of the cafe staff’s energy.
Was about to say this too. It’s such a waste of food. She said she was excited for bacon and beans, just order that then. She relishes in the fact that poor little old Emma cannot only eat a small amount now but she’s doing a bloody good job trying! She’s clearly eating more than she should be and making all the wrong choices. She had toast on her plate yet she chose the fried bread instead??

Reactions: 12
Why has no one's thread suggestions been used?!
There was before, it must have been taken off. It was the one about her gunt hanging low and having £10k to blow. I’m guessing maybe “gunt” wasn’t allowed, inappropriate words have been stopped before.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
There was before, it must have been taken off. It was the one about her gunt hanging low and having £10k to blow. I’m guessing maybe “gunt” wasn’t allowed, inappropriate words have been stopped before.
yes I did put it there. Maybe the bots picked them up as choice words?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.