Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she wouldn’t just keep the bag if she likes it? I guess it’s pretty sizeable and makes the declutter bag look fuller
I thought this! Surely you buy something because you like it not just because you can use it for one very specific holiday and then that’s it, get rid of it. I know people buy holiday clothes but surely a bag can be used here as well at Disney?
I’ve got a section of holiday clothes in my wardrobe but I’ve not had a holiday in nearly two years so I’ve been wearing the dresses during the nice weather to get my money’s worth out of them. I haven’t just thought “oh no holiday, must get rid of everything remotely related to a holiday!” She just get kicks out of wasting money I’m sure!

Reactions: 16
I thought this! Surely you buy something because you like it not just because you can use it for one very specific holiday and then that’s it, get rid of it. I know people buy holiday clothes but surely a bag can be used here as well at Disney?
I’ve got a section of holiday clothes in my wardrobe but I’ve not had a holiday in nearly two years so I’ve been wearing the dresses during the nice weather to get my money’s worth out of them. I haven’t just thought “oh no holiday, must get rid of everything remotely related to a holiday!” She just get kicks out of wasting money I’m sure!
Exactly! It’s not as if it’s a size 16 Disney outfit that she’ll be too skinny for next year 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So today she's done next to nothing and she's gone to bed early. Does she ever do anything that's productive?

Reactions: 11
All of her tiktoks are so boring 🤭😴
I don’t have TikTok and have no interest in it but do see some pop up on Instagram so have an idea of what it’s like. The ones I’ve seen have been absolutely nothing like Emma’s - who would actually choose to watch hers? They are so dull! But then again, they do come from Emma - Queen Boring of Dullsville, so what more could we expect?

Reactions: 8
I actually really like Emma's outfit today, it's normal, the right size, and actually flattering!!

I actually really like Emma's outfit today, it's normal, the right size, and actually flattering!!
It definitely fits better than everything else she wears. It would look better without the obligatory leggings (tights might work though) and unbrushed hair. It’s too long to wear with leggings. But it looks much more age appropriate than her cat and Disney dresses! She’s certainly getting there in the clothes department, slowly but surely.

1598861634549.jpeg

Reactions: 12
She’s stayed the same again this week. To be fair I’ve only lost 2lb this week but I haven’t got a thumb tum. Really don’t understand how the weight isn’t falling off her?? She’s got so much still to lose so I don’t understand how I can be losing weight by eating completely normal meals but no snacks and going to the gym/ walking/ doing a YouTube workout.... and she just stays the same?

Reactions: 23
How has she lost nothing this week with a tummy the size of a rats? She need psychiatric help! Canr she see she hears she us going to herself?

Reactions: 13
She’s stayed the same again this week. To be fair I’ve only lost 2lb this week but I haven’t got a thumb tum. Really don’t understand how the weight isn’t falling off her?? She’s got so much still to lose so I don’t understand how I can be losing weight by eating completely normal meals but no snacks and going to the gym/ walking/ doing a YouTube workout.... and she just stays the same?
She’s had too many stay the same weeks - I reckon she’s had some lbs on weeks too but just not shared them. She can’t not have with the amount of crap food she eats - even with a thumb tum!

Reactions: 12
I wonder how she fits it all in. I’ve really noticed since I’ve been actively ‘watching what I eat’ that I’m less hungry and get fuller quicker and I think (although I don’t know if this is possible) that my stomach is shrinking?! Is that a thing?! I’ve gone from eating waaaaayyyy too big portions and loads of junk in between to pre measured portions like the sachets of porridge, the M&S count on us meals etc and I don’t feel like I’d be able to fit in a big portion of fish and chips like I used to. Sorry off topic I know I just can’t understand how Emma is physically doing it

I wonder how she fits it all in. I’ve really noticed since I’ve been actively ‘watching what I eat’ that I’m less hungry and get fuller quicker and I think (although I don’t know if this is possible) that my stomach is shrinking?! Is that a thing?! I’ve gone from eating waaaaayyyy too big portions and loads of junk in between to pre measured portions like the sachets of porridge, the M&S count on us meals etc and I don’t feel like I’d be able to fit in a big portion of fish and chips like I used to. Sorry off topic I know I just can’t understand how Emma is physically doing it
Yes it’s a thing, the less you eat your stomach will shrink but it’s just as easy to stretch it as Emma has proved.

Reactions: 5
I noticed this when I went out for my first meal out since March the other day. I ordered what I would have normally ordered in the past and really struggled to eat it. I felt so ill afterwards as although the food was amazing, I’d eaten way more than I was used to and really suffered for it.
During lockdown I’ve definitely been more aware of what I’ve been eating, have made a conscious effort to stop when I’m full and made much healthier choices. Before lockdown if we fancied sweets or crisps, one of us would have popped out to get some but during lockdown when we were avoiding shops we couldn’t do it so just went without. And before we knew it, the cravings were gone!
Emma’s too quick to give into a craving - be it food, drink, spending money, being lazy, having a nap. She never gives her brain or her body a chance to actually process the thought/feeling before she’s acted on it.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.