Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Annabel89
The rules for selecting a new title are as follows

"Once a thread has 1000 posts it's time for a new one.

Select the suggestion with the most likes, best to do before it goes way over 1000 posts else great suggestions are lost.
If there's a good thread suggestion early on do repeat it on page 48 onwards so it isn't lost. "

It is only suggested that early suggestions are re-posted from 48 onwards.

Hope this helps and members are in agreement?
That sounds fine, it was just that before I think the suggestions and vote counts you posted were from before page 48?

Do we think she’s prepping his meals so she can subtly sobotage his diet? Can’t have him loosing more weight than her!
And "shall we go out for lunch/ dinner/ bucket of calories?" "Let's help the economy" several times a week.

Reactions: 6
And "shall we go out for lunch/ dinner/ bucket of calories?" "Let's help the economy" several times a week.
I think it’s more that Emma’s food addiction takes over all logical thought processes. She couldn’t handle Tony eating healthily because it would mean she would have to. She couldn’t handle not eating out because she wouldn’t be able to treat/reward herself with the foods she so desperately craves. If Tony eats unhealthy foods then Emma can have some too and the addiction can continue.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She wants to declutter 1000 items? If I did that I’d have nothing left in my house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow...more tone deaf stories about her mortgage overpayment. Not mentioned it? She talks about it all the time! Thoughtless witch
This was my thought exactly - everyone knows how hell bent she is on over paying her mortgage. Why act like it’s some big secret? And especially to go on about when so many have lost jobs, dropped wages and are in such financial crisis they can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel. To write “I know how fortunate I am” doesn’t do anything to make her post any less insensitive and totally tone deaf.

Reactions: 12
She wants to declutter 1000 items? If I did that I’d have nothing left in my house 😂
Like someone said earlier shes probably got 995 lip balms, a kitchen aid, a leopard print dress cause it doesn't fit anymore, a hairy cat t-shirt, 1 husband and a partridge in a pear tree!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow well done bragging about overpaying your mortgage when we’ve seen you do very little work, I once did someone for claiming benefit (they were a company director, sent in falsified accounts showing very little income) and using the benefit to send their kids to private school. A lot of hard work uncovered their fraud and they were prosecuted for a significant sum.
You could be using your platform to help people who are struggling massively right now, what to do to help with mortgage interest, credit cards etc but you carry on looking out for number one eh.

Reactions: 6
The declutter post is a scam. It's a segway to her selling Ebay stock age has sourced as personal items so she doesnt have to pay tax etc... on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.