Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the price tags, I wouldn't be arsed if that's how much I'd paid for the item online, but you can guarantee Emma #5FigureBossBabe Drew would be trying to charge more than they were initially being sold for

Reactions: 16
Love that Emma follows the woman who posted the image but the woman doesn’t follow her back.

Re the price tags, I wouldn't be arsed if that's how much I'd paid for the item online, but you can guarantee Emma #5FigureBossBabe Drew would be trying to charge more than they were initially being sold for
Exactly, surely that’s common sense? I couldn’t give a monkeys if something I ordered has a price tag as long as it matches what I paid. Why would she faff about buying stuff to remove the tags when she could just leave them on....oh yea, because she’s clearly planning on selling at hugely inflated prices!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly what I was thinking!

It's like Brogan and Asos was it? Price tag said £7 and she paid £9.

Reactions: 6
Holy mother of Christ is she for real 😂 the woman who gets ghost writers and pays to use others images as to lazy to take her own is arsey that someone grab an image from google probably 😂 she’s such an entitled mop head

Reactions: 12
Why Dafuq are the cats in the boxes of stock. I sincerely hope that no customers are allergic to cats!
That ornament above looks ghastly (just like the person holding it really!)

Reactions: 20
Emma is on live again and getting business tips from the 26 people watching her.

OMG she called Tony Honey biscuit :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Funny how she called out that person for using her crappy image but she just said she stole an idea off someone's instagram. Hypocrite

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.