Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the 'FREE GIFT' with order a hair ball coughed up by the cat?
Not just that..it’ll be all the broken bits she can’t sell she said herself. She also said the royals supposedly bought from the shop when it was in the hands of its previous owners. 😂😂😂😂😂 ok....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not just that..it’ll be all the broken bits she can’t sell she said herself. She also said the royals supposedly bought from the shop when it was in the hands of its previous owners. 😂😂😂😂😂 ok....
Does anyone know the name of the shop? And yes, I’m sure Kate M or Queen Liz got her Christmas nutcracker from Kings Lynn as opposed to Harrods , sure she did...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20200828-212931_Instagram.jpg
Yes, giving Emma a massive box of Maltesers and can of coke is great for the thumb tum... 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 25
View attachment 226191Yes, giving Emma a massive box of Maltesers and can of coke is great for the thumb tum... 🙄
Oh my! I saw this story and just thought why does the world need to know this - just do something nice for your wife and keep it between you two. I didn’t even think of the maltesers or even the coke! She really may as well have set fire to that £10k for all the use she’s getting out of it.

Reactions: 18
Can't believe I miss 18 pages of Emma. Really, a BIG box of Malteasers in the bath for someone post WLS. Great supportive husband as even :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.