Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves fat shaming !
I wonder if this is in the instructions when you have WLS. My former boss had it and went from a size 26/28 (easy) to a 12 and decided to tell me that she would lend me her jacket but it wouldn’t fit me 😂 I’m a size 16 😂 I think these people need to remember where they have come from. Also, she was parked at least 2m away from that other car! So what’s she going on about 😂

She looks so smug in this, or is it just me?
The cynic in me says she looks smug for another reason too? Anyone notice the car she is parked next to? It's a fiat 500...ring any bells?!
[/QUOTE]
Has she stalked the “bald headed man” to shame him to his face live on insta because I wouldn’t put it past her

Reactions: 9
Does she forget the live she did last week she is still massive so I can’t see why she can suddenly fit out of a car and nice to see she’s been reading here again and actually doing something with her Christmas stock now

Reactions: 14
A couple of pages back someone posted a screen shot from a live video she did about two weeks ago that would make Jabba the Hut look svelte and well put together. Is she trying to kid us or herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I watched that dreadful missguided made in Manchester and saw the young thin blondes shouting about how they are boss babes. Then I come on this thread and see the words boss babe and Emma drew. Always makes me snort.

Reactions: 4
I am overweight and worry about a lot of things associated to it (I know - I absolutely need to sort it out) but parking too close to cars has never been one for some reason. I think because I would just climb over from the passenger seat if necessary (and it has been necessary once or twice in the past) 😂

The irritating finger pointing she does when talking to the camera knocks me sick. Get your chubby little toddler fingers and nails out of the camera 🤢🤢🤢. There are no limits to the amount of annoyance I feel over every petty thing she does!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aw as if I missed the live again 👎

I seen the pic of her left over food tho 🤮

Reactions: 2
Live was boring. She’s lost low 60s pounds in 7 months. She talked about having a weight loss stall but it’s okag as her friend who also had WLS had a stall 12 weeks in (so not the same as Emma who is 7 months in).

She knows people who had surgery a week before her who have lost 7/8stones but she won’t compare as it’s Emma v Emma.

Talked about how she eat certain food when she has it in different ways (ie only bread if toasted). She hasn’t been to the gym this week.

I can’t remember the exact phrase but said she was drained from spending yesterday with her in laws!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
There's no way on earth that phone was chucked over the garden fence! She'd of claimed it didn't arrive or complained all over Twitter for sure

Apple have already upgraded her same spec (with memory) but to and iphone 11 pro I think.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20200827-195649.png

What does this mean??? 🤦

I missed the live again, I see I didn't miss much!

I've said it before, she thinks she's done a super job and actually she can chill out now because she's at her goal, very sad and wasteful

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.