Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Engagement on her Twitter is terrible. One thing I did notice though is that she has been chasing invoices which are 9+ months overdue. Clearly our #bossbabe isn’t bossing credit control and has had plenty of time during lockdown to be chasing them. I’d have gone down the mcol route by now.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 225036

What does this mean??? 🤦

I missed the live again, I see I didn't miss much!

I've said it before, she thinks she's done a super job and actually she can chill out now because she's at her goal, very sad and wasteful
It’s so terrible how she says now she’s off her diabetes medication that she’s be happy if her weight loss stopped now. Why spend £10K to not even do a half arsed attempt and be miles off where you could actually be if you put in some effort?!

Also, Advantage is a cat flea treatment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
😂 thank you, I only have a dog and he gets all that done at the vets. That makes sense now 👍

id be more worried about getting the big head out of the parking space then the gunt! never known anyone with rose tinted specs this strong, she thinks shes super hot, super skinny and super funny....she's not any of them! she's a very unfortunate looking moan arse self centred witch who is just a laughing stock, going to hell anyway for my tattle content, might as well say what I think ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Engagement on her Twitter is terrible. One thing I did notice though is that she has been chasing invoices which are 9+ months overdue. Clearly our #bossbabe isn’t bossing credit control and has had plenty of time during lockdown to be chasing them. I’d have gone down the mcol route by now.
I’m a senior credit controller - I must give her my tips 🤔 - or its just the fact all the people she uses are dodgy as duck and not from this country. (Nothing wrong outsourcing) but I bet she doesn’t even check their viability

Reactions: 6
id be more worried about getting the big head out of the parking space then the gunt! never known anyone with rose tinted specs this strong, she thinks shes super hot, super skinny and super funny....she's not any of them! she's a very unfortunate looking moan arse self centred witch who is just a laughing stock, going to hell anyway for my tattle content, might as well say what I think ;)
Gunt 🤣🤣🤣🙏 I’m going to hell

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has Emma updates everyone from her “cancer test” which was mid August?
In the two minutes I was watching she said she’d been for a biopsy and the consultant was happy with her weight loss. I didn’t hear any more but maybe someone else did. I did however hear her struggle to say the word “consultant”, like come on!

Reactions: 5
In the two minutes I was watching she said she’d been for a biopsy and the consultant was happy with her weight loss. I didn’t hear any more but maybe someone else did. I did however hear her struggle to say the word “consultant”, like come on!

Well sometimes it can be hard to lie and make up a narrative to fit your victim story on the spot 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she’s not on diabetic medication anymore but I wonder how often she should still go in for blood test and what have you surely her crap diet would contribute to high sugar levels I know you can reverse diabetes but hers seemed to be cured over night

Reactions: 7
So she’s not on diabetic medication anymore but I wonder how often she should still go in for blood test and what have you surely her crap diet would contribute to high sugar levels I know you can reverse diabetes but hers seemed to be cured over night
I think she was/ is type 2. And after living with an ex with type 1, diabetes can be horrific. The night terrors, the hypos etc. The fact that she isn’t doing everything she can to stop that scares me. People with type 1 have no choice but to live with it, she just carries on eating tit.

Reactions: 7
You can put type 2 diabetes into remission but it takes a while with not only weight loss but also dietary changes. I've not been following Emma for long so I don't know how long she was 'cured' after her WLS but it can take months and months to reduce the HbA1c level even when you are trying really hard with diet and weight loss. People who have or had type 2 diabetes should be eating fresh food and not processed stuff and stay away from fizzy and sugary drinks.

Reactions: 8
If they have a unit why is passive aggressive Betty doing that in her front room?

I always thought exercise was important to reverse diabetes she seemed to be cured a week after WLS but she had changed nothing in her life

Reactions: 8
6331E0CF-5307-4EE2-83C3-23554377BA4C.png
Look at that passive aggressive comment! She even shared the post with the lady’s handle on it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 225620Look at that passive aggressive comment! She even shared the post with the lady’s handle on it.
Literally this.
States “no hate/shade” but I went straight on that post to see if she had commented and low and behold there she was.
Who cares if she used your image which is an unsplash freebie anyway with a bit of text over the top. Hardly cracked your camera out and set up all that money did you?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.