Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest post 'I feel like my feet haven't touched the ground the past two weeks' no emma, they haven't.. because you've been sat on your backside doing sod all and had days off!!!
She literally had a day off on Thursday :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her latest post 'I feel like my feet haven't touched the ground the past two weeks' no emma, they haven't.. because you've been sat on your backside doing sod all and had days off!!!

Emma really is the gift that keeps on giving! she is just constantly doing stupid tit which is why we are speeding through these threads

• Haha
Sorry if this was already discussed a while back, but why did she keep 'Holt' in the title of her Christmas shop? I know it's where the shop was once upon a time but it seems odd since it no longer has anything to do with there

Reactions: 5
Sorry if this was already discussed a while back, but why did she keep 'Holt' in the title of her Christmas shop? I know it's where the shop was once upon a time but it seems odd since it no longer has anything to do with there
Probably hoping people who used to shop there will search for it and find her online shop

Reactions: 4
Why was Tony not allowed to know how much she spent on clothes at the charity shop if they were for their business? And her poor Dad on a sourcing trip with her.

Why was Tony not allowed to know how much she spent on clothes at the charity shop if they were for their business? And her poor Dad on a sourcing trip with her.
It’s such a weird relationship. I couldn’t give a duck what my boyfriend said about my spending / I don’t care about his. My money is mine and his is his 😂 as long as the bills are paid we do what we want.

Reactions: 8
Boring answer but it probably does hold some SEO value. If you take over a shop/website like that it is worth keeping key words in the site content that may not make sense in the bigger picture.

Reactions: 2
Reading the letter again, the wording of the cells still being abnormal is odd or is it just me?
The whole thing is odd - the surgeon "finding" something abnormal, the tests, the diagnosis, the treatment, that letter - none of it adds up.

I can't think about it too much because it makes me genuinely angry, but at the same time, I can't stop thinking about it!

Reactions: 4
(Reposting to page 48 as per tattle recommendation for new thread titles)

Thread suggestion
Emma drew #13: (formerly of cancer), stuck in a pile of Xmas tat, free cat hair with every order.

Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion Emma Drew #13: 100% shabby 0% chic, swept off her feet for the past 2 weeks

(not quite a rhyme but whatever 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Emma Drew #13: cancer-free, on a spending spree, £500 paid for a Kitchen Aid

Reactions: 10
Emma drew 13: jingle bells, ”abnormal cells”, my Xmas shop is full of tat!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Emma drew, lies a lot too. Christmas tat? She has a room for that. Rents a unit but her house is still Putrid

Reactions: 5
Emma is absolutely going to ruin the leopard print dress she wore yesterday by wearing matching leopard print shoes with it isn’t she? Why can’t she just be normal and realise where to stop with things? And why must they have a bow on?! You’re in your thirties love, not primary school!
I had a pair of leopard print boots last year which I loved (despite normally thinking animal prints look a bit mutton dressed as lamb) but I only ever wore them with dark jeans and a plain dark top or a plain dark dress with tights. Leopard print should be used minimally or it just looks tacky. How does Emma not know these basic rules of clothes?
1599380045499.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Emma is absolutely going to ruin the leopard print dress she wore yesterday by wearing matching leopard print shoes with it isn’t she? Why can’t she just be normal and realise where to stop with things? And why must they have a bow on?! You’re in your thirties love, not primary school!
I had a pair of leopard print boots last year which I loved (despite normally thinking animal prints look a bit mutton dressed as lamb) but I only ever wore them with dark jeans and a plain dark top or a plain dark dress with tights. Leopard print should be used minimally or it just looks tacky. How does Emma not know these basic rules of clothes?
View attachment 234602
I mean, let’s face it. The whole legging/ dolly shoe thing definitely went out of fashion 10 years ago

Reactions: 23
So on her latest Insta post she asked people to comment where to take her Dad as a gift, her precious littleowl replied, she replied straight back saying she's taking him to the circus...so she already knew where she was taking him..the comments where just to get interaction I guess..but it just bothers me how she never replies back to anyone like she's sooo busy and important

Reactions: 13
Keeping it simple with this thread suggestion;

Emma Drew lies about having Cancer, pass it on.

Also I’m being petty level 100 again here but is she looking for leopard print dolly shoes to match her leopard print dress? She really hasn’t got a clue, she needs some friends, or just look on Pinterest or instagram - she needs a couple of really good quality staple timeless items that she can dress up or down and add ‘trend’ items to. Her current wardrobe must be absolutely bursting at the seams (like her Ted Baker dresses)

So on her latest Insta post she asked people to comment where to take her Dad as a gift, her precious littleowl replied, she replied straight back saying she's taking him to the circus...so she already knew where she was taking him..the comments where just to get interaction I guess..but it just bothers me how she never replies back to anyone like she's sooo busy and important
Seen her mentioned loads on here but never actually looked at her profile. NOT what I was expecting Emma to obsessed with at all, why have I seen so much of her minge 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.