Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she wanted to tackle her spending addiction. Hmm in the last few days she’s bought a kitchen aid, those hideous expensive T-shirt’s and now wants new shoes. Yeah really dealing with it Emma.

I actually think Tony and Emma are toxic (maybe a little strong) for each other. She uses and bullies him and he enables her destructive behaviour.

Reactions: 13
Why oh why is she frying eggs? She could poach or boil one. It’s been almost nine whole months since she has wls and she’s almost the same size as she started. Ffs. She definitely needs to get some therapy to understand why she’s self sabotaging like this.

Just looks like a fried egg to me! Whisked or not, it’s still a fried egg.
1599384649711.jpeg

Also, what happened to “I’ll get new pillows when I get my new bed”? Can’t spend money on things she actually needs but will spend money on pointless tit no one ever needs!
1599384695940.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I was just watching poppy Adams Q&A on WLS (on stories now if you're interested) and she said no fizzy drinks indefinitely after the surgery as it stretches the stomach and basically undoes all the surgeons work. Also no massively high sugar content drinks.

You keep drinking those cans of coke and Costa trips Emma 😜

I watched that last night too! Really interesting to see how she’s getting on compared with Emma! 5 weeks in and hasn’t eaten meat or pasta yet. She also seems to talk to her team a lot!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Title suggestion.

Emma Drew 13: Clothes are too tight. Size 16 nowhere in sight. Bought a Christmas shop filled with...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Title suggestion:
Emma Drew #13: Nor-folk-ing business sense! Everything is at fault with the Christmas Shop (formerly of Holt).

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There's too many good thread suggestions 🔥 we need to fly through the threads so we can use them all

Reactions: 11
Ya Gurl, there’s probably over 200 calories right there, just because it’s liquid doesn’t mean it’s ok, no wonder you’ve not lost any weight!
Little Owl is obsessed with Biscoff and this photo looks like her brightly-coloured, food photography style - I actually thought it was LO’s photo when I saw it here

Emma needs to realise that LO either eats like that a couple times a week, or eats tiny amounts of it, or if she eats it all it comes back up

(Not saying there’s anything wrong with having a cappuccino and a biscuit (if her diet was good otherwise) more the fact that she seems to look up to LO for her physique and her food consumption without realising that it doesn’t make sense)

Reactions: 15
Emma Drew #13: reverse body dysmorphia, spending disorder, free cat hair with every (formerly of Holt) order

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I don’t understand how after a quarter she has 333 VAT invoices. That clearly shows she is doing lots of little tit bits to get money. I work for a company in finance and we have around the same amount per quarter, if not less and we’re a real business with office rents/ bills/ staff etc. Mind blown.
I also find it odd how she tries to show off about being vat registered does she realise you can be vat registered even if you don’t hit the threshold 😂 (usually companies that buy lots are vat registered to claim vat back) she acts all superior and girl boss because she does vat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Little Owl is obsessed with Biscoff and this photo looks like her brightly-coloured, food photography style - I actually thought it was LO’s photo when I saw it here

Emma needs to realise that LO either eats like that a couple times a week, or eats tiny amounts of it, or if she eats it all it comes back up

(Not saying there’s anything wrong with having a cappuccino and a biscuit (if her diet was good otherwise) more the fact that she seems to look up to LO for her physique and her food consumption without realising that it doesn’t make sense)
Either she just photographs high fat, high sugar carbohydrate ridden food and doesn’t eat any of it or she has the world’s best metabolism or she is bulimic, like Emma none of what she posts adds up, that’s about the only thing they have in common! And for someone who claims to have zero body confidence she doesn’t half like flashing her body about on the internet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.