Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not shedding any pounds but is eating minimal amounts 🤔🤔 that makes sense nattttt
She probably isn’t eating much food. She’s drinking her calories. Those protein love heart shakes she makes have about 200 cals per one...

I’ve lost 7lbs in two weeks following slimming world, eating pasta, chocolate, chips etc 🤷‍♀️ (All on plan of course)

Reactions: 8
Today’s dress is better. She needs to let go of the leggings though.

Everything else is a mess.

Reactions: 6
Noticed her nails look normal today. And a half decent dress (minus the leggings!) she’s on a roll today!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She finds it nerve wracking spending money for her business 😅. Has she forgot that she also spent £12,000 buying another blog that's not been heard of since this year? She has spent a whole lot of money this year with not much to show for it.
WLS £10,000
Blog business £12,000
Christmas shop £1500

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She finds it nerve wracking spending money for her business 😅. Has she forgot that she also spent £12,000 buying another blog that's not been heard of since this year? She has spent a whole lot of money this year with not much to show for it.
WLS £10,000
Blog business £12,000
Christmas shop £1500
I still think she got WLS on a finance plan

Reactions: 5
Hobbs tho?! Why is she hell bent on dressing 20 years older than she actually is? She’s like the polar opposite of poor old LittleOwl who’s obviously so attention starved at this point she’s practically got her minge out on her insta, then here’s Emma dressing like she’s bloody 70?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hobbs tho?! Why is she hell bent on dressing 20 years older than she actually is? She’s like the polar opposite of poor old LittleOwl who’s obviously so attention starved at this point she’s practically got her minge out on her insta, then here’s Emma dressing like she’s bloody 70?!?
To resell on eBay

Reactions: 6
She’s buying size 12 now Hahahah hahahahaha
I hope she hasn't bought that to sell as there it little to no money in it.

on the other hand...

I hope she hasn't bought that to wear as there is little to no chance of her getting into it!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
WLS £10,000
Blog business £12,000
Christmas shop £1500
I’m quite a new follower to Emma, what is the £12,000 blog that she bought?

Reactions: 4
I’m confused with these protein juice powder she’s having. Just have a bleeping Ribena like the rest of us?

• Haha
I’m confused with these protein juice powder she’s having. Just have a bleeping Ribena like the rest of us?
But Ribena doesn’t have protein blazoned across the label so Emma can’t claim she’s making a healthy choice!

• Haha
I was just watching poppy Adams Q&A on WLS (on stories now if you're interested) and she said no fizzy drinks indefinitely after the surgery as it stretches the stomach and basically undoes all the surgeons work. Also no massively high sugar content drinks.

You keep drinking those cans of coke and Costa trips Emma 😜

Reactions: 15
Her latest post 'I feel like my feet haven't touched the ground the past two weeks' no emma, they haven't.. because you've been sat on your backside doing sod all and had days off!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.