Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma spends so much money, did she inherit money from her mom? Or does her blog really make her that much money
I’ve no idea if she did inherit any. But when you have no life outside your house, no wonder she has money. I spend mine on doing things, travelling, nice clothes. She spends hers on cheap tat (apart from the kitchenaid)

Reactions: 6
The one slice of bacon and dot of tomato sauce she’s pretending she’s having for breakfast before she adds the rest of it, the greedy little princess

Reactions: 14
Well I approve of the dress today - it actually fits for one and is age appropriate. I still think it’d be better without leggings as it’s too long for leggings. Tights would work though. Leggings would work with little ankle boots but we all know it’ll be dolly shoes.

And as for the make up selfie - has she forgotten to put make up on?

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Firstly - have some fruit Emma or some fage yoghurt as you’re so obsessed with protein (must be working on dem gainz)

Secondly - the leggings, WHY, that dress is ok, you look so much younger in it, but why do you keep pairing everything with leggings? You’re a size 16 now you showed us how thin you are on the stairs picture so lose the leggings, get your “good for a fat person” legs out

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.