Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either she just photographs high fat, high sugar carbohydrate ridden food and doesn’t eat any of it or she has the world’s best metabolism or she is bulimic, like Emma none of what she posts adds up, that’s about the only thing they have in common! And for someone who claims to have zero body confidence she doesn’t half like flashing her body about on the internet.
I’m ruling out the world’s best metabolism as she used to be quite overweight
What do you want, a bloody medal? Have you alerted the news media? I can see the headlines now “Sad woman goes to shops and only spends £4.90!” Get a grip woman!
They have lip balms in Poundland, I wonder why she didn’t go there 🤔🤣 or does she just recommend that stuff to the peasants she scams?

She does need to get a grip. I bet she has plenty of lip balms at home so it’s an unnecessary purchase. She’s wanting claps for failing to tackle her emotional spending. While she does often indulge in expensive items, it’s clear that part of her emotional spending is rooted in the idea that she’s actually saving money - hence the crap from Wish, charity shops, discount shops, sale rails and so on. Cheap stuff still gives her that buzz which is why she needs to clamp down on it whether it’s a £500 KitchenAid or a £4.90 lip balm

Reactions: 6
Either she just photographs high fat, high sugar carbohydrate ridden food and doesn’t eat any of it or she has the world’s best metabolism or she is bulimic, like Emma none of what she posts adds up, that’s about the only thing they have in common! And for someone who claims to have zero body confidence she doesn’t half like flashing her body about on the internet.
I find her content just as triggering as Emma’s if not more so. It leaves me feeling very uneasy seeing the food she posts and claims to eat knowing there’s no way she would be that weight should she really be eating that way.

Reactions: 16
I’m ruling out the world’s best metabolism as she used to be quite overweight

They have lip balms in Poundland, I wonder why she didn’t go there 🤔🤣 or does she just recommend that stuff to the peasants she scams?

She does need to get a grip. I bet she has plenty of lip balms at home so it’s an unnecessary purchase. She’s wanting claps for failing to tackle her emotional spending. While she does often indulge in expensive items, it’s clear that part of her emotional spending is rooted in the idea that she’s actually saving money - hence the crap from Wish, charity shops, discount shops, sale rails and so on. Cheap stuff still gives her that buzz which is why she needs to clamp down on it whether it’s a £500 KitchenAid or a £4.90 lip balm
She’s often showed boxes of many many many Carmex lip balms that she’s collected so it’s definitely not that she needs a new one. She’s seen one reduced to less than 50% in a “designer” name and thought she had to have it because she’s found such an awesome bargain. Waste of money on all accounts!

Reactions: 11
I really wish Littleowl had her own thread or someone could come spill the real tea about her.

What does she do for a living? Is no one in her life concerned about her blatant eating disorder? She can claim she eats that food all she likes, but there’s absolutely no way in hell she does.

Reactions: 20
I really wish Littleowl had her own thread or someone could come spill the real tea about her.

What does she do for a living? Is no one in her life concerned about her blatant eating disorder? She can claim she eats that food all she likes, but there’s absolutely no way in hell she does.
There really does need to be a LO thread - there’s so much to talk about with her! I swear she’s not a real person, she doesn’t look real anymore and certainly doesn’t show a real life on insta!

There really does need to be a LO thread - there’s so much to talk about with her! I swear she’s not a real person, she doesn’t look real anymore and certainly doesn’t show a real life on insta!
I've just had a scroll back through her IG and I really do wonder what happened to her

Reactions: 3
Emma Drew #13 - I'm sexy, I'm cute! (I'm popular to boot! I'm bitchin', great hair! The boys all love to stare!)

The bits in brackets are probs too long but couldn't resist
Reposting this cos I got too eager and posted it earlier than page 48 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I know very little about her! When we were friends she never answered what she did for a living.

Reactions: 1
Let’s have a title that will actually stay on the next thread and not be removed!

Currently we have:

My suggestion with 53 votes combined

Little Bird’s suggestion with 44 votes combined

Annabel89 has 39 votes for their two suggestions on the same post (unfortunately disqualified as its unclear which title people are voting for) :unsure:

ReginaPhalange’s suggestion with 27 points.

Will someone else take the lead? New thread coming soon!

Reactions: 3
LO works very part time for Joules but I think that’s relatively new. Prior to that she lived off her husband as a sahm, pre child she worked in a museum I think. She never went back after mat leave.
What happened to her? She used to be a yummy mummy with a lovely blog then got obsessed with this band called ghost (whose main fan base is teenagers) and turned into the mess she is now

• Wow
Didn’t Emma just write a to do list the other day? And complained at how much there was on it? Surely she hasn’t completed it all already in that case? There’s surely no need for a new list! More procrastination, no actual work as always with Emma!
1599413748279.jpeg

Reactions: 2
People who constantly make lists usually don’t actually achieve anything, she’ll just be spending time rewriting it to make her feel like she’s done something productive. It’s like people who always say they are so busy, they usually are anything but.

Does anyone else find is weird that she almost daily says that she's having a nope or sad day but she's never actually written anything elaborating past that?

Makes it all seem very contrived.

Reactions: 8
Let’s have a title that will actually stay on the next thread and not be removed!

Currently we have:

My suggestion with 53 votes combined

Little Bird’s suggestion with 44 votes combined

Annabel89 has 39 votes for their two suggestions on the same post (unfortunately disqualified as its unclear which title people are voting for) :unsure:

ReginaPhalange’s suggestion with 27 points.

Will someone else take the lead? New thread coming soon!
Perhaps we should just count votes from those suggestions posted on page 48 onwards. Otherwise, titles which were suggested before this will always have a greater chance of receiving more votes, because they have had more time to accumulate them.

LO works very part time for Joules but I think that’s relatively new. Prior to that she lived off her husband as a sahm, pre child she worked in a museum I think. She never went back after mat leave.
What happened to her? She used to be a yummy mummy with a lovely blog then got obsessed with this band called ghost (whose main fan base is teenagers) and turned into the mess she is now
Literally Ghost won a Grammy and that was it, obsessed

Also can we start a go fund me so Millie (Ex assistant) can tell us all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Perhaps we should just count votes from those suggestions posted on page 48 onwards. Otherwise, titles which were suggested before this will always have a greater chance of receiving more votes, because they have had more time to accumulate them.
Hi Annabel89
The rules for selecting a new title are as follows

"Once a thread has 1000 posts it's time for a new one.

Select the suggestion with the most likes, best to do before it goes way over 1000 posts else great suggestions are lost.
If there's a good thread suggestion early on do repeat it on page 48 onwards so it isn't lost. "

It is only suggested that early suggestions are re-posted from 48 onwards.

Hope this helps and members are in agreement?

Emma bitching about Tony's diet and preparing meals for him as he can't be left to his own devices, SORT YOU'RE OWN DIET OUT YOU HYPOCRITE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Emma bitching about Tony's diet and preparing meals for him as he can't be left to his own devices, SORT YOU'RE OWN DIET OUT YOU HYPOCRITE!
Do we think she’s prepping his meals so she can subtly sobotage his diet? Can’t have him loosing more weight than her!

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else find is weird that she almost daily says that she's having a nope or sad day but she's never actually written anything elaborating past that?

Makes it all seem very contrived.
What even is a sad / nope day? I struggle some days bad with anxiety and not once have I not done a fulls day work. Yes it’s hard some days and I just make sure I’m left alone to get on with it, but I’d feel so much worse lying in the sofa binging on tit food. It makes me feel good knowing that on payday, I’ve worked hard for that money even with my bad mental health days. You have to keep trying to have a ‘normal day’ otherwise it consumes you. I think the worst thing they ever did was work for themselves, together, from home. They have no one else to talk to, no where to go. I’d hate that. Yes I’ve enjoyed working from home during Covid but I’m back one day a week from Thursday and I’m actually looking forward to some normality

Do we think she’s prepping his meals so she can subtly sobotage his diet? Can’t have him loosing more weight than her!
Why the duck did he make a cheese sandwich just of cheese. He’s doing unhealthy keto and yes he will lose weight initially but he won’t ever learn about keeping weight off and will just pile it all back on 🤢

What even is a sad / nope day? I struggle some days bad with anxiety and not once have I not done a fulls day work. Yes it’s hard some days and I just make sure I’m left alone to get on with it, but I’d feel so much worse lying in the sofa binging on tit food. It makes me feel good knowing that on payday, I’ve worked hard for that money even with my bad mental health days. You have to keep trying to have a ‘normal day’ otherwise it consumes you. I think the worst thing they ever did was work for themselves, together, from home. They have no one else to talk to, no where to go. I’d hate that. Yes I’ve enjoyed working from home during Covid but I’m back one day a week from Thursday and I’m actually looking forward to some normality
I’ve suffered terribly with Generalised Anxiety Disorder for the best part of a decade. I’ve had to take months and months off work because of it and even left my teaching career as a result.
There have been days when I’ve felt iffy or uneasy and I’ve had to take things slower in order to all my body and my brain to process through things but I’ve always managed to achieve something on those days. I even managed to teach classes of 30 children while choking down panic attacks because I had no choice but to get on with it. The only days that have turned into “nope” days have been when I’ve been fully consumed by my anxiety and I’ve ceased to exist as a human being for that day, week or even month/s. On those days I couldn’t get out of bed, get dressed, get washed or even get myself food or drink.

Emma gives up way too easily when she’s not feeling great or something is troubling her. There is no way she is completely taken over by anxiety when she needs an “anxiety nap”, it’s just all an excuse. We all have bad days but the difference is that the vast majority of us keep fighting on and just get on with life - Emma gives up because she’s not accountable to anyone.
Even now I struggle from time to time and as I always WFH I just text my manager to say I’m having an off day but I’ll still get my hours done, I just may space them through the day to allow me to go out for a walk, sit in the garden for fresh air, have a small nap - I never give up on a full day because of it.

Emma just needs to get a grip!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.