Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she exhausted and its only just turned 9.30 šŸ˜«
Because she is not used to moving ever!!! Nothing in her life takes any effort so anything that requires even the tiniest amount of energy wipes her out. She doesnā€™t live in the real world where you canā€™t just nap every 20 minutes, she really doesnā€™t understand the meaning of exhausted!

Reactions: 6
Hi Emma, I have a full time job and work from home right now. Yesterday my eldest was sick and needed looking after and my youngest woke up about 4 times overnight. I managed to work my contracted 7 hours, ensure that my children and husband were fed and watered, housework was done and I scrubbed the skirting boards in my halls. Want to play exhaustion Top Trumps do you?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Haha I can see a nap in her near future

The way she was talking about stock, I thought they would of hired a van, bit no it seems to all fit in the back of the car šŸ¤·

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha I can see a nap in her near future

The way she was talking about stock, I thought they would of hired a van, bit no it seems to all fit in the back of the car šŸ¤·
4 bedroom house, no kids. But MUST get a unit for a few boxes of xmas tat. Canā€™t wait to order from them šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My friend runs a small online shop and has one spare bedroom and itā€™s full of stock (not three spare bedrooms like some). I always thought it made a lot of sense to do it like that until you grow and actually need a unit or similar.

But then again I donā€™t think my friend is a six figure boss babe so maybe thatā€™s where sheā€™s going wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh god...the next saga is coming. She is going to accuse apple of saying her phone has been delivered but it hasn't...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god...the next saga is coming. She is going to accuse apple of saying her phone has been delivered but it hasn't...
Maybe this is where Iā€™m going wrong in life and Iā€™m not a 6 figure boss babe. Maybe I just need to complain about everything to get freebies that I just sell?

Reactions: 5
If she was so desperate for her phone and had a tracking link from TNT, why did she go out when she knew it would be out for delivery?

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Iā€™m surprised sheā€™s noticed this and celebrating it. Not sure if itā€™s just me but im a size 10 and always worry about parking close to other cars, I always seek out a quieter part of the car park so I have enough room to get out!
Plus I wouldnā€™t want to be parking next to other cars if I had a brand new bmw!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she was so desperate for her phone and had a tracking link from TNT, why did she go out when she knew it would be out for delivery?
I was thinking exactly the same! She is a mess

Iā€™m surprised sheā€™s noticed this and celebrating it. Not sure if itā€™s just me but im a size 10 and always worry about parking close to other cars, I always seek out a quieter part of the car park so I have enough room to get out!
Plus I wouldnā€™t want to be parking next to other cars if I had a brand new bmw!
She looks so smug in this, or is it just me?

Reactions: 8
She looks so smug in this, or is it just me?
[/QUOTE]

The cynic in me says she looks smug for another reason too? Anyone notice the car she is parked next to? It's a fiat 500...ring any bells?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Why does it annoy me so much when she says ā€œfrickingā€? It just sounds so stupid.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.