Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The correct question should have been “which ice cream was Emma’s?” with the correct answer being “none - she’s just had WLS and shouldn’t be having ice cream especially not ice cream with extra toppings!”
I’m sure she only managed a bite with her tiny thumb tum 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like that really hard work out where she couldn't smile has cured her of needing to go to gym.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is with the constant presents between these two? Surely when you get a present every day it takes away the specialness of it? It’s almost like they aren’t happy with day to day life so have to create exciting moments constantly to keep a smile on their faces.
Me and my husband went out for our first meal out since March today and it felt so special, we’ve looked forward to it for a week and will be talking about the amazing food for another week I’m sure. Because Emma and Tony never need to look too far ahead for their next “treat”, nothing feels special anymore. Hence the multiple (and unnecessary) presents needed to get a buzz. They’re both completely addicted to spending money pointlessly!
1598465349818.jpeg

Reactions: 11
I would love if this is the reason why Emma is posting nice things about Tony today. Maybe Tony is walking around feeling like some sort of sex god 🤣
I love that he says “those I love and care for”. Like there is a line of people waiting for his special touches, not just the one desperado!😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So looks like they're getting dogs soon.... Good luck dogs are hard work they're nothing like having a few cats and being able to a week holiday and someone come in a feed them. Good luck 😂😂

Reactions: 7
So looks like they're getting dogs soon.... Good luck dogs are hard work they're nothing like having a few cats and being able to a week holiday and someone come in a feed them. Good luck 😂😂

Ooooh just wait for the passive aggressive posts when the puppy chews a shoe!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I’m really hoping they don’t get a dog. That poor thing will be neglected and wouldn’t last more than six months with them. I bet they would get a puppy so it would get used to the cats and puppies are even more work. She will probably want a chihuahua or something small so she could get a handbag for it to go in! Either that or a poodle so she could dye it pink and put ribbons in its hair 😔
It will become a toy and when they are bored it will be thrown away 😔😔😔

Honestly please do not get a dog Emma.

You’ve been told walking is a cure for your cancer and you can’t even manage that. She wouldn’t take a dog out on a nice day let alone when it’s cold, dark and rainy! You can’t do it for your own life but you’ll do it for the dog right? And you love being a crazy cat lady, why bring a dog into it not knowing how the cats will react?
Oh yeah because you only think about yourself and what you want!

I genuinely think she wants a dog because all her cats dislike her and she thinks a dog will just love her back, just like how WLS is a magical surgery that requires no effort apart from the surgery itself.

Reactions: 21
She’ll get either a small dog that only needs short walks or a collie and just not walk it or give it the mental stimulation that it needs..either way it’s going to be neglected and that breaks my heart

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The cats are already tit scared of life because she terrorises them, I'm sure a dog will do wonders for them... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
I’m really hoping they don’t get a dog. That poor thing will be neglected and wouldn’t last more than six months with them. I bet they would get a puppy so it would get used to the cats and puppies are even more work. She will probably want a chihuahua or something small so she could get a handbag for it to go in! Either that or a poodle so she could dye it pink and put ribbons in its hair 😔
It will become a toy and when they are bored it will be thrown away 😔😔😔
The poor thing will be doomed if they accidentally sit on it 😂😂

• Haha
The way she spoke to the cat the other day was awful...no wonder they don't like her. A dog will be a disaster. Their house looks like it stinks already let alone adding another animal!

Did they ever get that hamster?

Reactions: 11
The way she spoke to the cat the other day was awful...no wonder they don't like her. A dog will be a disaster. Their house looks like it stinks already let alone adding another animal!

Did they ever get that hamster?
Nope - thank goodness. She gets these fleeting ideas that would give her a buzz for all of 30 seconds before she moves on to the next thing. She needs to learn patience and work out what she actually wants and needs in life before jumping into making any decisions. Be that a small one like choosing to eat an ice cream at the beach or a massive one like getting a new pet.

Reactions: 8
I’m confused by the ice creams, are they implying that the nuts is healthier or that she had sprinkles because she can’t fit nuts in her thumb tum? Do they know there are probably more calories in the nuts than the sprinkles or was that not the point? Obviously nuts are better for satiety but when you’ve paid 10k for a thumb tum it’s about the most extreme calorie deficit possible? I’m thinking too much into it because again, they frazzle my brain!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.