Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The car selfie - Emma’s smile (grimace) looks better when you can only see half of it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She won't be able to neglect a dog because I'll report her. Cats are semi-independent, a dog is much more work. I won't sit by and watch an animal suffer because she can't be bothered.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh my god, as if I just finished work, and logged in to Twitter. Saw her latest tweet about how to keep your business going through a pandemic. I'll tell you how without even reading it Emma. You get out of bed early, put some effort and hours in and constantly eat your dinner alone at the side of your laptop when it's pitch dark, rather than claim every bit of government money under the sun, have "nope" days, and spend your days buying dresses that you can't flipping do up!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The cats will absolutely move out if she gets a dog. Poor treecko 💔. I’ll adopt him Emma, my other two cats are spoilt to death and treecko deserves that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did Emma get her phone today? I was expecting her to post several stories bragging about it. Or does she not want people to remember she is only doing it to sell brand new 🙄

Reactions: 5
Did Emma get her phone today? I was expecting her to post several stories bragging about it. Or does she not want people to remember she is only doing it to sell brand new 🙄
I think they’ve posted it and sent her tracking information.

I follow this thread every day, but rarely post. Usually someone has already said my thoughts.

I can’t remember what video it was, but she posted about using zoflora to freshen up her cat litter trays. So I commented saying how dangerous it is for cats (someone I knows cat died a painful death, after walking on a wet surface and licking his paws. It burnt the entire inside of his mouth and oesophagus)

And also that you shouldn’t use something with a strong fragrance in a litter tray, as it could put the cat off using it.

I was polite but of course she replied rudely saying how many cats she’s had and that she knows what she’s doing!

Also, I’ve read here about her claiming carers allowance. I don’t think she can. If you earn over something like £120 a week you can’t claim it. And she’s a six-figure boss babe!

Reactions: 13

I follow this thread every day, but rarely post. Usually someone has already said my thoughts.

I can’t remember what video it was, but she posted about using zoflora to freshen up her cat litter trays. So I commented saying how dangerous it is for cats (someone I knows cat died a painful death, after walking on a wet surface and licking his paws. It burnt the entire inside of his mouth and oesophagus)

And also that you shouldn’t use something with a strong fragrance in a litter tray, as it could put the cat off using it.

I was polite but of course she replied rudely saying how many cats she’s had and that she knows what she’s doing!

Also, I’ve read here about her claiming carers allowance. I don’t think she can. If you earn over something like £120 a week you can’t claim it. And she’s a six-figure boss babe!
I deffo think she’s a 100k a year benefits boss babe. She’ll be claiming carers for her dad and then disability for herself since she can’t do anything without having a “nope day” she will know the ins and outs of the system

Also, I wouldn’t take advice regarding cleaning from Princess Pork Chop. That house looks grotty and I bet it stinks with all those cats 🤢 She always thinks she knows best. Tosser.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I deffo think she’s a 100k a year benefits boss babe. She’ll be claiming carers for her dad and then disability for herself since she can’t do anything without having a “nope day” she will know the ins and outs of the system

Also, I wouldn’t take advice regarding cleaning from Princess Pork Chop. That house looks grotty and I bet it stinks with all those cats 🤢 She always thinks she knows best. Tosser.
Trust me, I was not watching the video for cleaning advice from Emma Drew 😂 I’ve seen her bedding 🤢

I have 4 cats myself that often lie on my bed and my bed never looks like that! I put a fleecy blanket on my bed and they tend to lie on that because it’s warm

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I was wondering how many girls on here would like to “do it for the girls” and come with me to take lardarse Emma-babes shopping for clothes. She could do with some honest, straight talking girl-friends not just Toe-knee the nodding dog! Yes Emma, no Emma, anything I can do master Emma!

I would love to sit her down for some straight talking!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
“Unit” - self storage surely? I would have thought commercial property renting would take more then a couple of days?

(Willing to admit I may be wrong, I’ve only ever rented houses before!)

“Unit” - self storage surely? I would have thought commercial property renting would take more then a couple of days?

(Willing to admit I may be wrong, I’ve only ever rented houses before!)
I reckon so. The one she wanted went to tender and that can take months. Either a self store unit or she’s rented something from a dodgy landlord who won’t have done any checks. More moaning incoming!

Reactions: 7

She uses zoflora on her litter trays? 😑 and she wants a dog. For duck sake I’m surprised the cats aren’t dead. Get to pets at home, they do a litter cleaning spray that’s safe for cats!

Or just let them tit outside as they’re outdoor cats? Surely? I’ve had outdoor cats all my life and never once had a litter tray indoors for them. Apart from when one had to stay in after having the snip but as I emptied it daily it really didn’t need much more than washing with boiling water and a small amount of mild washing liquid. The thought of that cat tit fermenting in the car tit cupboard is horrific.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Honestly please do not get a dog Emma.

You’ve been told walking is a cure for your cancer and you can’t even manage that. She wouldn’t take a dog out on a nice day let alone when it’s cold, dark and rainy! You can’t do it for your own life but you’ll do it for the dog right? And you love being a crazy cat lady, why bring a dog into it not knowing how the cats will react?
Oh yeah because you only think about yourself and what you want!

I genuinely think she wants a dog because all her cats dislike her and she thinks a dog will just love her back, just like how WLS is a magical surgery that requires no effort apart from the surgery itself.
I think she wants a dog for Instagram pictures

Reactions: 12
Another weird manic grin today. She has the same facial expression for everything !

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.