Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissFlowers

Thread title suggestion:

AttaPoll surveys, shoppium and Vinted, no money for the kids but for herself she’s minted.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Shinyhappy

Feel sorry for hubby, finally managed to shake the nickname ‘Moley’ only for it to be brutally replaced with Limp Dick Dave

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Busybeepea

So I’ve got some insider goss here by total accident.

I live not far from Emily. Was at a bit of a house gathering last night at my best friends. Some friends of her husband came and I got talking to one of the lads. He said he worked at Asda (Emily’s local one), so I just mentioned does he know David Walters, he said “he used to work at my store but got transferred, nice bloke” so being dumb I was like. Oh I follow his wife on Instagram. Without taking a breath he came back and said “his wife’s fucked in the head, dunno how he puts up with her”

Oh the stories I was told! I don’t know how much I can share without outing him lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

thenoodle

Chatty Member
Emilywalters_journal #11 Marriage on the rocks, won’t buy her baby socks. Children go without so she can stuff her mouth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Tastygirl

VIP Member
That story about Ella waking Amelia has really fucking wound me up. Poor Ella has actually shat herself when her mum "walked away to count to 100" and quickly tried to get her back to sleep for her. That has hurt my heart that she did that because it speaks volumes that she doesn't want Emily to be mad with her. I would love to give her a good slap.

• Sad
Reactions: 28

Busybeepea

I’m glad the lad from last night had a girlfriend to be honest. I’d had a few shandy’s, he’d spilt all this tea without even releasing I was a tattler or what tattle was. I proper loved him for it. He was a true king.

Put it this way. If he had been single I probs would have left with him and let him stick it in my hot pocket. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Busybeepea

Ok so first of all.

When Emily was at her lowest weight through slimming world. Her come back in a lot of arguments with David was that she could do better than him and she deserved better.

Find that insane now since she’s now sitting at home being so psycho over him talking to female work colleagues.

She said and did a lot of things that ground him down so think work was defo and escapism for him.

In her previous job (I’m guessing it’s the one before having Amelia) she had beef with a lot of the female workers. Always brining drama home.

She got quiet a nice lump sum of money a while ago for filming an advert for Flora or something. David wanted to save for a family holiday. She said she wanted to save for a bigger house so they compromised and put it away for a rainy day. Well in space of 12 months she spent the lot. That was a massive argument between them.

I was lapping up every word!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Maybe he didn't like his dickhead keyring:ROFLMAO: She really is a disgusting creature, I still can't believe she gave him that!!!
My cousins husband let loose on Sunday that apparently Emily found out moley has been mouthing off from TATTLE and that’s why she got him that keyring , so she DOES read here. And to make matters worse her hubby actually said he isnt surprised people wrote things about her because she can be a drama queen and also the husband said that the mole said “Emily regularly lays down and scrolls through tattle and depresses herself” apparently she even has her own account and regularly spies on what people are saying about her and the whole baby coat thing pissed her off and that’s why she refuses to get the baby a coat because she doesn’t want the “trolls” to win. Moley also apparently said “I don’t care I’ll speak about what I like and if she don’t like it, well she can bloody do one. She can be nice but at times she does my head in. She had a go at me for taking Ella shopping but has no problem going to get a free can of crisps or pizza” he asked to see who has been sharing the goss but no one owned up, and he’s said that he isn’t angry about it and is actually grateful so she can hopefully wake up and start putting her family first. I was honestly shocked to hear this

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

arde2132

I unfollowed but had to go look after reading here! She is an absolute disgrace! Can Amelia not have a shit without it being published to the world! I change my baby the minute I know he’s done a poo! Even if in between a bottle! She seems to let Amelia just sit in it! I actually can’t bare the woman she makes me so angry! Never have I ever heard someone complain so much about her kids and she tries to make out she’s normalising normal parents! Well I don’t feel OR talk about my child like that you lazy, ignorant cow. Seems to be the popular thing to pass off your cunty behaviour saying it’s just Karen’s! No Karen’s are right and your just a prick!!!!

Thread title !! @Emilywalters_journal #11 Poor baby sat in shit, hold on while I Instagram it!

Reactions: 23

Offish

VIP Member
Emily Walters #11 Limp dick Dave needs an intervention, the kids are suffering from Emily’s inattention

• Haha
Reactions: 23

underc0ver

View attachment 1012924
Why couldn’t Ella have gotten a new leotard. Their priorities are so wrong. Out for dinner and coffees. But no money for anything new for those poor girls. It makes me so sad for them 😢
Because they’re tight c**ts!!! Boils my piss it really does🙄 I’ve been a bit tight on money this month paid 2 weekly so my UC (single mum) took into account 3 wages. Could only just afford to cover bills food and my bus pass to get to work. The kid wrecked his school shoes so what did I do? Walked to work for a week and used the money I’d spend on a bus pass on his new shoes like a responsible parent!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Busybeepea

Orrr girls am proper shitting myself that I’m going to get found out. Had to take some Kalms before bed 😂

I mean I am hungover so it could be beer fear like.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has she seriously just spent £35 on a cushion cover and a vinyl wrap for an ikea high chair 🤯🤯 this woman can't afford clothes for her kids, or a lamp for the house. But can kit out a cheap highchair with expensive extras?! She baffles me

• Wow
Reactions: 21