Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Limp dick Dave needs to grow a pair and tell her to sort her tit out. However trapped he may feel his children are suffering because of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Emily, you can post all the loved-up photos/texts you want, but we all know that your husband talks tit about you and wants to leave.

Limp dick Dave needs to grow a pair and tell her to sort her tit out. However trapped he may feel his children are suffering because of her.
Limp dick Dave Jesus Christ I’m bleeping deceased 🤣 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Limp Dick Dave might be the best nickname I’ve ever come across on Tattle.
Usually wouldn’t condone making fun of potential medical conditions/abnormal bodily functions but I don’t think there’s anything medical going on there, his wife is just an absolute unit.

• Haha
Limp Dick Dave might be the best nickname I’ve ever come across on Tattle.
Usually wouldn’t condone making fun of potential medical conditions/abnormal bodily functions but I don’t think there’s anything medical going on there, his wife is just an absolute unit.
🤣 feeling pretty proud of myself rn not gonna lie 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks like a witch...maybe she'll pop out wearing her black sack and a house will land on her 💨🧙‍♀️🪄🔮🏡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Emily hun and Limp dick dave sitting in a tree,
F A L L I N G,
because she’s a fat lump,
and his a bit limp,
come on davey,
don’t give in!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To be fair to moley no wonder he's as limp as an out of date lettuce. Have you seen what he's working with?😵💫🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bet it slips out and he doesn’t even notice just slips into one of her many rolls, she’s too busy thinking about the next time she deep throats another brownie

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Bet it slips out and he doesn’t even notice just slips into one of her many rolls, she’s too busy thinking about the next time she deep throats another brownie
He's got to get it in first... definitely a case of "fart and give us a clue"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.