Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for her kids. They wear second hand ill fitting tit but she spends £100 on a tent dress that she never wore since and hundreds on dry brownies

Reactions: 10
That survey shite she was pushing on her story shows how desperate she must be… you earn like 5p per survey…. My god if you’re that desperate for money, get a JOB!!!! Doing surveys takes a ton of time too, so she has time to complete surveys to earn 5p per survey that takes 10/20 mins to complete but doesn’t have time to bathe her baby, she’s a joke

EB7748D0-EC74-47AA-AC64-0567A81C7DA2.jpeg

Reactions: 4
That survey shite she was pushing on her story shows how desperate she must be… you earn like 5p per survey…. My god if you’re that desperate for money, get a JOB!!!! Doing surveys takes a ton of time too, so she has time to complete surveys to earn 5p per survey that takes 10/20 mins to complete but doesn’t have time to bathe her baby, she’s a joke

View attachment 1012740
21p for a survey that takes best part of 20 mins?!I can’t help but think that rather than scrambling for pennies, if they can go out for lunch and other stuff then she doesn’t need to be doing surveys online. Put the baby in warm clothing, wrap her up and take her for a walk in her pram! Christ, it’ll do them both the world of good.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 1012278
So it would seem no one bothered to get Amelia dressed today. She’s sat in the cafe, in the same babygrow she was in overnight. Even if you can’t be arsed to buy your child an outfit, at least dress them in something clean for the day.

*awaits Emily reading this, and ranting about it on her insta story, by trying to say she owns more than one babygrow that’s the same pattern*
Where’s moleys mole gone?

• Haha
8B56A82F-1F92-482C-8693-3CBF6EBFE8A9.jpeg

Why couldn’t Ella have gotten a new leotard. Their priorities are so wrong. Out for dinner and coffees. But no money for anything new for those poor girls. It makes me so sad for them 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1012924
Why couldn’t Ella have gotten a new leotard. Their priorities are so wrong. Out for dinner and coffees. But no money for anything new for those poor girls. It makes me so sad for them 😢
Because they’re tight c**ts!!! Boils my piss it really does🙄 I’ve been a bit tight on money this month paid 2 weekly so my UC (single mum) took into account 3 wages. Could only just afford to cover bills food and my bus pass to get to work. The kid wrecked his school shoes so what did I do? Walked to work for a week and used the money I’d spend on a bus pass on his new shoes like a responsible parent!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Because they’re tight c**ts!!! Boils my piss it really does🙄 I’ve been a bit tight on money this month paid 2 weekly so my UC (single mum) took into account 3 wages. Could only just afford to cover bills food and my bus pass to get to work. The kid wrecked his school shoes so what did I do? Walked to work for a week and used the money I’d spend on a bus pass on his new shoes like a responsible parent!
This! Exactly.
So many of them on Instagram, Emily Emma, they all put themselves fitst!

Reactions: 7
Living hand to mouth!! Really Emily?? You really are a lying, despicable twit.
I work full time with a 18 month old baby boy and I can't afford to waste money on Greg's coffee or car washes. I make my own and get off my arse to wash my car :mad:
She's a big fat joke. She absolutely is not living hand to tusk she wouldn't dare waste a tenner otherwise

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon it was moleys payday either today or a few days ago- they seem to splash out around payday then do the penny pinching towards the last couple weeks before payday

Reactions: 9
Long time lurker on this thread but just had to comment after this mornings stories! How dare she say she is living hand to mouth whilst also sitting there with take away coffee, in a drive through car wash and then going shopping, after spending the previous day shopping, eating in a cafe and buying brand new books! I am *actually* living hand to mouth Emily. Dont have a car. Dont have take away coffee. Dont buy new books, we go to the library. Live on free hand me downs from school/friends. I'm absolutely seething at this. Remember the song by Pulp, common people? Nobody like class tourism you absolute bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Lads if you sign up to Shopimum (it’s actually pretty good) use the code ‘hello’ and you get malteasers AND don’t line Emily hun’s pocket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.