Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
52E3C441-1C87-46DF-9070-C0848572FFB5.jpeg
Fell down a rabbit hole and found this of moley… wondering if he showed the face painter a picture of Emily smiling for inspo🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Haha

Well I don’t want to over excite you too much. But if you remember about two weeks ago I posted saying I’d met a ex colleague of Moleys at my best friends house gathering and we got chatting good n proper.

Well I’ve been at my best friends baby’s christening today and he was there again. So at the bar earlier I was like, “hello *****, have ya checked in on our David recently” obvs I don’t call him Moley to him lmao.

He just said “No I should text him really, he posted a couple of things on his snap chat other day and looks like he was it his mums”

Take with it what you will gang. 😂😂

Side note. What a horrific day for a christening, got pissed on and the wind blew rain up my dress and into my bum cheeks. I was not impressed at all today.

Just thinking. It’s obvious Emily reads here. So get ready for something on her stories about Moley and how in love they are.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Emilywalters_journal #11 Marriage on the rocks, won’t buy her baby socks. Children go without so she can stuff her mouth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Emilywalters_journal #11 only thing Yorkshire about her is that she looks like a Yorkshire pudding

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes drowning in hot buttered thick toast that’ll be right for Larday

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Emily Walters #11
Babygrows, Buttery Toast & shite from Vinted
Hurry up hubby, get paid so I can be minted

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Emily Walters #11 Limp dick Dave needs an intervention, the kids are suffering from Emily’s inattention

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why are her lounge curtains always shut in the middle of the day 🥴
Thing is it’s glorious sunshine today so why she’s shutting it out I don’t know, winds dropped rains stopped she could get them kids outside wrapped up , they’ll all benefit from a bit of fresh air and vitamin D

Reactions: 10
Thing is it’s glorious sunshine today so why she’s shutting it out I don’t know, winds dropped rains stopped she could get them kids outside wrapped up , they’ll all benefit from a bit of fresh air and vitamin D
duck, they're better at home otherwise she'll have Amelia in another babygrow and Ella dressed like she's attending the school disco in sparkly shorts and roller skates🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That means lard arse emily would have to leave the house and interact with the kids and we all know she doesn't like doing that

Reactions: 9
Always bugged me the way she seemed more excited about ‘hospital tea and toast’ than the birth of her child…

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.