Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so first of all.

When Emily was at her lowest weight through slimming world. Her come back in a lot of arguments with David was that she could do better than him and she deserved better.

Find that insane now since she’s now sitting at home being so psycho over him talking to female work colleagues.

She said and did a lot of things that ground him down so think work was defo and escapism for him.

In her previous job (I’m guessing it’s the one before having Amelia) she had beef with a lot of the female workers. Always brining drama home.

She got quiet a nice lump sum of money a while ago for filming an advert for Flora or something. David wanted to save for a family holiday. She said she wanted to save for a bigger house so they compromised and put it away for a rainy day. Well in space of 12 months she spent the lot. That was a massive argument between them.

I was lapping up every word!!!
It went straight in to The brownie trust fund that lump sum.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok so first of all.

When Emily was at her lowest weight through slimming world. Her come back in a lot of arguments with David was that she could do better than him and she deserved better.

Find that insane now since she’s now sitting at home being so psycho over him talking to female work colleagues.

She said and did a lot of things that ground him down so think work was defo and escapism for him.

In her previous job (I’m guessing it’s the one before having Amelia) she had beef with a lot of the female workers. Always brining drama home.

She got quiet a nice lump sum of money a while ago for filming an advert for Flora or something. David wanted to save for a family holiday. She said she wanted to save for a bigger house so they compromised and put it away for a rainy day. Well in space of 12 months she spent the lot. That was a massive argument between them.

I think it's quite telling that he rarely uses his annual leave. Because all colleagues, even managers are encouraged and practically forced to use it 😂 yet he doesn't 😂
That was a telling sign for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m glad the lad from last night had a girlfriend to be honest. I’d had a few shandy’s, he’d spilt all this tea without even releasing I was a tattler or what tattle was. I proper loved him for it. He was a true king.

Put it this way. If he had been single I probs would have left with him and let him stick it in my hot pocket. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m glad the lad from last night had a girlfriend to be honest. I’d had a few shandy’s, he’d spilt all this tea without even releasing I was a tattler or what tattle was. I proper loved him for it. He was a true king.

Put it this way. If he had been single I probs would have left with him and let him stick it in my hot pocket. 😂😂😂
I’m bleeping dying 🤣🤣🤣 a true king 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok so first of all.

hope emily hun put some aside for tax purposes

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I am absolutely screaming 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Orrr girls am proper shitting myself that I’m going to get found out. Had to take some Kalms before bed 😂

I mean I am hungover so it could be beer fear like.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Isn't it funny how tattle is always right about these people. This is why she doesn't go into the Asda, because people know she's an absolute hole. She was absolutely full of herself when she'd lost a bit of flab. She's an all round (very round) hideous person

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Orrr girls am proper shitting myself that I’m going to get found out. Had to take some Kalms before bed 😂

I mean I am hungover so it could be beer fear like.
Go do a drive-by welfare check on him tomorrow, make sure he’s still alive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn't it funny how tattle is always right about these people. This is why she doesn't go into the Asda, because people know she's an absolute hole. She was absolutely full of herself when she'd lost a bit of flab. She's an all round (very round) hideous person
She is!! Everyone who knows them knows what an arse she is. Also omg!!! I love how we both have tea to spill, I saw my cousin and her husband who works with moley on Saturday at a gender reveal party of a relatives and asked him about David and Emily (I said how I followed her on Instagram and how she seems really bleeping horrible) and he said “he’s a really nice bloke, shame about his wife she’s bleeping horrible to him” he was saying how he’ll be at work and suddenly his phone rings and it’s her demanding he brings home a takeaway after work because she’s shattered. Apparently moley has on occasion tit talked about her and even says “wish me luck” sometimes when he’s leaving to go home because literally everyone at his job knows what a nightmare she is. Also the baby was a shock because prior to getting pregnant they were having trouble being intimate. Moley couldn’t get it up and Emily was getting frustrated. Apparently she’s regular to insult him when he’s tired and not in the mood, she takes it personally! Also I learnt that moley actually at one point last year was looking into them separating but then Emily got pregnant and he just sort of got back into the routine

They will probably not last, they’re a car crash Waiting to happen

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She is!! Everyone who knows them knows what an arse she is. Also omg!!! I love how we both have tea to spill, I saw my cousin and her husband who works with moley on Saturday at a gender reveal party of a relatives and asked him about David and Emily (I said how I followed her on Instagram and how she seems really bleeping horrible) and he said “he’s a really nice bloke, shame about his wife she’s bleeping horrible to him” he was saying how he’ll be at work and suddenly his phone rings and it’s her demanding he brings home a takeaway after work because she’s shattered. Apparently moley has on occasion tit talked about her and even says “wish me luck” sometimes when he’s leaving to go home because literally everyone at his job knows what a nightmare she is. Also the baby was a shock because prior to getting pregnant they were having trouble being intimate. Moley couldn’t get it up and Emily was getting frustrated. Apparently she’s regular to insult him when he’s tired and not in the mood, she takes it personally! Also I learnt that moley actually at one point last year was looking into them separating but then Emily got pregnant and he just sort of got back into the routine

You can tell she's exactly like this with the bitchy spoilt brat tantrums she throws just for Instagram!
Just those alone make me dislike her massively!

I mean, I’m not surprised he was struggling in that department. She’s not exactly sex on a stick, and talks to him like tit.. not quite a recipe for romance 😂

Reactions: 11
He struggled to get it up? I cannot imagine why?! Definitely not the dress, leggings & walking boots combo she used to rock. A sex icon.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i went back to look at her baby highlights last night and she says the baby was planned as she had lost her job so they don’t have to worry about childcare 😬 i’ve also watched the gender reveal fireworks again and every time they look pink to me, not blue. what’s the betting she asked if they were blue and her friend was too scared to correct her 🥲

Hubby struggles to perform, baby comes along just as their marriage is ending. We sure Emily hasn’t been buying vinted sperm and a turkey baster?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.