Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nando and Cinema?? At least £26 for the cinema tickets alone. Fuckin joke, no way they struggle for money they're just fuckin tight arse bastards to their kids!! No doubt she will still be eating in the cinema after having a meal 🐷
£26 for cinema tickets??! That’s crazy! We pay £4.99 each here at the local Vue🤣

Reactions: 3
Child free date morning - which greasy spoon will they end up in?! 🤣🤣
Far from living hand to mouth as she claims.
Cars been washed this week, could have done it herself, coffee out, cafe lunch out and today cinema and Nando’s - plus they have 2 cars

Reactions: 6
Far from living hand to mouth as she claims.
Cars been washed this week, could have done it herself, coffee out, cafe lunch out and today cinema and Nando’s - plus they have 2 cars
They're full of tit, she'll be back on the 5p surveys tonight moaning about the lack of money

£26 for cinema tickets??! That’s crazy! We pay £4.99 each here at the local Vue🤣
£11 at our Vue Cinema

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I agree I think the dates is them trying to salvage their marriage…. Why can’t she put her phone away? Does she really think she’s that important that we need to see every detail… it’s embarrassing who does she think she is. Also obviously it’s the hubbys money paying for all this, she brings in 5p everyday what’s that!!! A joke

Reactions: 8
Ok so I’m on maternity pay and a decent amount tbf and my husband is in a well paid managerial position in construction but yet she spends probably double or triple what we would? I don’t understand this living hand to mouth bullshit she’s been portraying. Maybe we wouldn’t waste so much money on a cinema trip and some chicken and chips because I actually buy my daughter toys and things she needs 🙄

I think but don’t quote me lol they are at Meadowhall ….thank the bleeping lord im not there today lol, but that looks like bye cinema which is £4.99 a ticket…..with the Nando’s though it AINT bleeping LIVING HAND TO MOUTH….no doubt if they are at Meadowhall she will want to hit the shops too see what she can spend all her 1p survey money on …..what a bleep…..I’ve lived hand to mouth in the past don’t ever want to go back there but they certainly are not on the breadline if they can have a date day a meal out and cinema

Always money for food but the poor children are roaming round in second and third hand clothes !! So sad 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Are we guessing they've gone to see Spiderman, so she can brag about how she loves Marvel, and is such a cool female/wife?
(Sure she's done this before, but may be mixing up my instatwats)

• Haha
Goes to Nando’s at 11:30am but feeds her daughter ‘horrible’ pasta but hasn’t got any bread to give her and buys literally everything second hand.. Wow ok 👌
(Literally nothing wrong with second hand occasionally!)

Reactions: 14
Excuse me if I’ve missed this, but where are her second hand clothes? Didn’t she used to do brand new hauls all the time? Does she ever buy herself stuff off Vinted or it’s just the kids who get charity specials?? Honestly I am in shock! I have nothing against second hand but I think she takes the absolute piss

Reactions: 9
Goes to Nando’s at 11:30am but feeds her daughter ‘horrible’ pasta but hasn’t got any bread to give her and buys literally everything second hand.. Wow ok 👌
(Literally nothing wrong with second hand occasionally!)
Did you notice the bread she made last night for her and moley yet gave Ella breadsticks left over from christmas with her soup last week as she had no bread in the house. She's a disgraceful mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She just disgusts me every single day. Most decent parents would go without trips to the cinema and eating out, so they could buy their child everything they need 😵 she was moaning about missing out in a second hand baby bath, then goes out on a jolly. Mother of the year right there 👏

Reactions: 16
She just disgusts me every single day. Most decent parents would go without trips to the cinema and eating out, so they could buy their child everything they need 😵 she was moaning about missing out in a second hand baby bath, then goes out on a jolly. Mother of the year right there 👏
She could've bought the baby bath the day before but obviously spending £5.50 was way above her budget for her baby on one day. She's such a bleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She could've bought the baby bath the day before but obviously spending £5.50 was way above her budget for her baby on one day. She's such a bleep.
She spent that on a car wash for fucks sake 🤯🤯🤯 I honestly can't get over her stupid selfish ways!

She spent that on a car wash for fucks sake 🤯🤯🤯 I honestly can't get over her stupid selfish ways!
I know, as if they couldn't have washed the car on their own driveway!! She spent more on her coffee than the one item of tit clothing for Amelia for £1.50. She makes me so furious, I just want to punch her

Reactions: 4
I really do feel like this week is a "trying to save our marriage" week, and that's why they're spending more money with going to cafes, cinema, 'dates' and having MIL look after Amelia. Definitely nice to see Covid has disappeared for a week so she can visit numerous places too!
Yep! This is what I said as soon as she posted the first photo of him the other day and said he had rare annual leave.
Said right then that I bet the week is to try and "save" their marriage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.