Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is depressing as tit. And like you say, she’s so reflective on this she immediately uses her phone… she’s thick as two short planks.
Absolute bleep. Get off your fuckin phone and put your family first. Nobody gives a flying tit about your boring, sad lard arse days being documented seeing as your losing followers by the hundreds

Reactions: 12
She hates socks hence the baby grows.

duck off is that the reason you just put her in them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really hates her kids doesn’t she! She should never of had another but we all know she had her for content and so she wouldn’t have to get a job. She’s a fat lazy piss poor excuse of a mother. She says she’s heartbroken that Hella was imitating her on her phone yet she won’t change anything. As for moaning about changing Amelia in a proper outfit as opposed to a baby grow because of the layers, surely an outfit is easier? All you’ve got to do is pull the trousers down and undo the vest? I’d take that over trying to popper up a baby grow any day 😂

Reactions: 17
I’ve just watched her stories again (why would I do that to myself?!) and it’s pissed me off how she’s so busy staring at herself that she’s just jabbing that bottle at poor Amelia’s mouth. She misses twice ffs. Concentrate on your bleeping child and stop blathering on in your stories. twit.

Reactions: 14
That story about Ella waking Amelia has really bleeping wound me up. Poor Ella has actually shat herself when her mum "walked away to count to 100" and quickly tried to get her back to sleep for her. That has hurt my heart that she did that because it speaks volumes that she doesn't want Emily to be mad with her. I would love to give her a good slap.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
That story about Ella waking Amelia has really bleeping wound me up. Poor Ella has actually shat herself when her mum "walked away to count to 100" and quickly tried to get her back to sleep for her. That has hurt my heart that she did that because it speaks volumes that she doesn't want Emily to be mad with her. I would love to give her a good slap.
Can guarantee she screamed at her too and probably told Ella she had to sit there and do it.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Well the truth is out, too fuckin lazy to dress / undress the baby so just stick her in a babygrow since day 1. Emily, we all know you read here and you're a fuckin disgrace of a mother and don't deserve kids. Pulling a face cos you've got 3 layers to remove now to change your baby. You pathetic witch, do you have any idea how many people would love to have the chance to take 10 fuckin layers off a child if only they were as fortunate to have them. You make me sick to the stomach. Even your 5 yr old is taking the piss out of you to show how much time you're on the phone. Open your eyes woman and be a mother

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
That’s the bit that got me too. The fact that a 5 year old quickly tried to get her baby sister back to sleep without being asked tells me she did it to avoid being in trouble. Poor little girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
This is so true 😞

Reactions: 4
She probably made it all up about Hella copying her anyway for engagement. I think she bullshits about most things

Reactions: 6
I agree, it just looked like she was searching what to watch on TV
It's a bit suss because she then posts that about mums being on their phones....🤨 if she genuinely cared she wouldn't have looked for validation and further engagement. She's absolutely screwy 😳

Reactions: 7
I unfollowed but had to go look after reading here! She is an absolute disgrace! Can Amelia not have a tit without it being published to the world! I change my baby the minute I know he’s done a poo! Even if in between a bottle! She seems to let Amelia just sit in it! I actually can’t bare the woman she makes me so angry! Never have I ever heard someone complain so much about her kids and she tries to make out she’s normalising normal parents! Well I don’t feel OR talk about my child like that you lazy, ignorant cow. Seems to be the popular thing to pass off your cunty behaviour saying it’s just Karen’s! No Karen’s are right and your just a prick!!!!

Thread title !! @Emilywalters_journal #11 Poor baby sat in tit, hold on while I Instagram it!

Reactions: 23
That’s the bit that got me too. The fact that a 5 year old quickly tried to get her baby sister back to sleep without being asked tells me she did it to avoid being in trouble. Poor little girl.
She is a super duper bleep. She doesn't deserve kids.

Reactions: 7
Has she seriously just spent £35 on a cushion cover and a vinyl wrap for an ikea high chair 🤯🤯 this woman can't afford clothes for her kids, or a lamp for the house. But can kit out a cheap highchair with expensive extras?! She baffles me

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.