Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was honestly the most appalling excuse for an ad I’ve seen. And I had the misfortune of stumbling across making_ahouse_ahome on insta recently!
What would possess a company to work with someone as hopeless as our emiwalrus??

Reactions: 9
That was honestly the most appalling excuse for an ad I’ve seen. And I had the misfortune of stumbling across making_ahouse_ahome on insta recently!
What would possess a company to work with someone as hopeless as our emiwalrus??
if she got sent the stuff for free i hope they never work with her again. Who supports a business by showing the valentine’s range a couple of days before

Reactions: 7
She’s absolutely useless the one “job” she actually has and she advertises it 2 days before Valentine’s Day the muppet, and on a Friday when they may potentially not post over the weekend? If I were that company I’d be demanding the stuff back, she obviously was meant to do it a while ago since she said “Iv been meaning to post this” useless lump. And “oily massage” Jesus Christ no thanks 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 6
An oily massage using all the excess oil from ems hair 🤣 #reducereuserecycle #gotitonvinted

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I feel like porky penguin pissed her off somehow. She was so far up their arses previously now and she is half heartedly showing off what they sent her a couple of days before v day. She hasn't been back on stories today because she couldn't be bothered to change Amelias wet outfit for sure bleeping woman.

Reactions: 9
has she done the post for the chair she was given too for the baby? surely the companies give a deadline for when the posts have to be made?

Reactions: 5
has she done the post for the chair she was given too for the baby? surely the companies give a deadline for when the posts have to be made?
Isn't that the one she's always in without being strapped in?

I'm sure she did one when she first got it

Reactions: 3
Isn't that the one she's always in without being strapped in?

I'm sure she did one when she first got it
that’s the one! i just went back and couldn’t see one so must have missed it. i remember her briefly mentioning it and that she would do a review but never saw it at the time. Brands won’t work with her if she’s lazy like this

Reactions: 2
I don't remember her doing a post about the chair at all... and if she did it must've been her usual level of shite because I have no idea what it's supposed to be used for. Sure the brand - Hauke? - didn't design it to be used to dump your baby in without the safety straps whilst you cooked a feast for your fat lard arse and whinged on Instagram.

Reactions: 4
All I remember is her constantly saying it’s part of an ad that she will post soon, but same don’t think I remember seeing the actual ad 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
A lot of the stuff on vinted ive never seen her kids wear! Is she buying it off there and re-selling it? Or buying it from charity shops and selling on to make money. Surely if she did that she would be making pence not £ and hardly worth the effort!! That snowsuit she said had been worn twice, not by Amelia, we would’ve seen pictures. So who’s it been worn twice by?

Reactions: 7
A lot of the stuff on vinted ive never seen her kids wear! Is she buying it off there and re-selling it? Or buying it from charity shops and selling on to make money. Surely if she did that she would be making pence not £ and hardly worth the effort!! That snowsuit she said had been worn twice, not by Amelia, we would’ve seen pictures. So who’s it been worn twice by?
Probably more than she makes on those bleeping surveys mind.

Reactions: 4
All I remember is her constantly saying it’s part of an ad that she will post soon, but same don’t think I remember seeing the actual ad 🤷🏻‍♀️
This could be what I'm remembering tbh.
It was in her stories, not an actual grid post that I'm thinking of. So could just be her mentioning she's going to do one

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.