Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much money are they spending?
I think she's doing it on purpose cos of people on here saying shes skint. But its only cos she's said it herself...

As if she's just said soon as the hubby gets in she's napping!!!!! Doesnt she think he might want to nap, you know after being at work all day on a bloody Sunday.

Reactions: 12
Sore wrist my arse. Its ok now they are baking after being shopping. Bet amelia is sleeping the day away in her swing of dreams as usual, might be why she won't sleep at night.

Also it's freezing where I am, torrential rain and Ella walking about in a t-shirt 😡😡

Reactions: 7
So I’ve got some insider goss here by total accident.

I live not far from Emily. Was at a bit of a house gathering last night at my best friends. Some friends of her husband came and I got talking to one of the lads. He said he worked at Asda (Emily’s local one), so I just mentioned does he know David Walters, he said “he used to work at my store but got transferred, nice bloke” so being dumb I was like. Oh I follow his wife on Instagram. Without taking a breath he came back and said “his wife’s fucked in the head, dunno how he puts up with her”

Oh the stories I was told! I don’t know how much I can share without outing him lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

I live not far from Emily. Was at a bit of a house gathering last night at my best friends. Some friends of her husband came and I got talking to one of the lads. He said he worked at Asda (Emily’s local one), so I just mentioned does he know David Walters, he said “he used to work at my store but got transferred, nice bloke” so being dumb I was like. Oh I follow his wife on Instagram. Without taking a breath he came back and said “his wife’s fucked in the head, dunno how he puts up with her”

Oh the stories I was told! I don’t know how much I can share without outing him lol
It's like... She tries to hide this.. Yet it shines through and we all see it and then everyone around her just confirms it 😂

Reactions: 7

Omg! You can't hint at the tea and then not spill it! There's no way anyone will know who exactly it's come from - it sounds like they both have a habit of airing their dirty laundry, so let's have it!

Reactions: 8

Spill the tea like hella spills the beans 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

*Tattlers chant*

SPILL SPILL SPILL SPILL SPILL

Reactions: 10

Do not tease us this way!! Tell us now!

Reactions: 3
Ok so first of all.

When Emily was at her lowest weight through slimming world. Her come back in a lot of arguments with David was that she could do better than him and she deserved better.

Find that insane now since she’s now sitting at home being so psycho over him talking to female work colleagues.

She said and did a lot of things that ground him down so think work was defo and escapism for him.

In her previous job (I’m guessing it’s the one before having Amelia) she had beef with a lot of the female workers. Always brining drama home.

She got quiet a nice lump sum of money a while ago for filming an advert for Flora or something. David wanted to save for a family holiday. She said she wanted to save for a bigger house so they compromised and put it away for a rainy day. Well in space of 12 months she spent the lot. That was a massive argument between them.

I was lapping up every word!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ok so first of all.

When Emily was at her lowest weight through slimming world. Her come back in a lot of arguments with David was that she could do better than him and she deserved better.

Find that insane now since she’s now sitting at home being so psycho over him talking to female work colleagues.

She said and did a lot of things that ground him down so think work was defo and escapism for him.

In her previous job (I’m guessing it’s the one before having Amelia) she had beef with a lot of the female workers. Always brining drama home.

She got quiet a nice lump sum of money a while ago for filming an advert for Flora or something. David wanted to save for a family holiday. She said she wanted to save for a bigger house so they compromised and put it away for a rainy day. Well in space of 12 months she spent the lot. That was a massive argument between them.

I was lapping up every word!!!
Love a bit of tea like our Emily

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.