Emilywalters_journal #10 hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time!

Well done to @dexy98 , I couldn’t fit it all in though, sorry! 😭

still spending money she says she doesn’t have
In recent week there’s been speculation her and moley have split up/taken some time out, potentially over the absolute TEA shared on thread 9 by someone who’s ‘hubby’ works with moley, and he has been going HAM on Emily Walters…Amelia wasn’t planned and he was blindsided, she get jealous of him and a female colleague, the list goes on.
Amelia still can’t lift her head as she’s in the bouncer all day
Ella still sporadically appears, we think she lives with the grandparents part time 👀

feel free to add anything else!

Reactions: 6
Eeee my first thread title I’ll remember this moment for years to come 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Does anyone have a copy of the tea?? I have had a break from all the influences and I have missed it been back to page 22 and can't see anything?!

Reactions: 2
Does anyone have a copy of the tea?? I have had a break from all the influences and I have missed it been back to page 22 and can't see anything?!
Sorry I can't screenshot, but it was posted by UglyBettyBetty. I've found one of her posts by going on the old thread, clicking most liked posts at the top and Scrolling down to I think the 5th post on there.

And I agree that post just confirms problems at the Walters Pigsty.

Reactions: 2
I think he’s moved out. Seem weird that she hasn’t mentioned him for days and days. Walrus definitely reads on here. Someone mentioned the other day that Ella hadn’t been to cricket club in ages then a couple of days later she put on one of her stories *ellas at cricket club

Reactions: 9
I bet him and the female colleague was just innocent fun and she’s flown completely off the handle about it! I reckon he’s one of those harmless types who gets on with men and women, not pervy in the slightest 🥺

Reactions: 8
trouble really is in paradise. We know she comes here so why isn't she posting some loved up thing? Instead she's posting passive aggressive instagram stories. Also, Moley works full time for your brownies Em, duck off.

Reactions: 4
I’m really not getting how she can post how terrified she is of covid. Yet this week how many shopping trips for ‘free’ bits. Just don’t understand 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I’m really not getting how she can post how terrified she is of covid. Yet this week how many shopping trips for ‘free’ bits. Just don’t understand 🤷🏻‍♀️
She's a liar it was a cover to try and justify her utterly bizarre behaviour towards the hubby and his family. She tells so many lies she can't keep up with them

To be your arse and loving hand to mouth as she so claims shes buying tit just for the sake of it because it’s cheap not because it’s food that could be used towards meals etc

Reactions: 5
To be your arse and loving hand to mouth as she so claims shes buying tit just for the sake of it because it’s cheap not because it’s food that could be used towards meals etc
Exactly. But if she was really living hand to mouth, she wouldn't have the money to go buy them in the first place to then wait to be refunded.

And then wasting the fuel to go to all these places.
They might be free in the end or cheaper.. But not the fuel.

The thing is. If she starts acting like this with Moley and he’s not even done anything. That will just push him to do it. Going into work, confiding in the female colleague..getting close. Hating Emily more.

I’ve seen it happen before. Not saying it’s right, but I can just see how this is going to pan out.

Her life’s gone down the tit pan since she got fired from her job.

Reactions: 11
god i would love to be a fly on the wall with her and moley in that house! that’s if he even is in the house 🥴

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.