Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she thinks she teasing everyone with little peeks of the baby. We couldn’t care less, obviously very happy she’s born safely and healthy, but I’m more concerned about how she’s been acting. She said she shared so much to help other first time mums, but then her timeline doesn’t make sense at all, surely she would clear that up? And I bet Ella still isn’t home, wonder how long she’s palmed her off for

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I dont have children yet so maybe I'm getting the wrong end of the stick but she said the picture of tea and toast was 25 minutes after giving birth, where was the baby?? Wouldn't you be cuddling it and just looking at it and been like wow your finally here. I guess her husband could have been holding her but then who took the pic?🤷‍♀️ maybe it's the done thing like I say I haven't had the experience yet!

Reactions: 10
I dont have children yet so maybe I'm getting the wrong end of the stick but she said the picture of tea and toast was 25 minutes after giving birth, where was the baby?? Wouldn't you be cuddling it and just looking at it and been like wow your finally here. I guess her husband could have been holding her but then who took the pic?🤷‍♀️ maybe it's the done thing like I say I haven't had the experience yet!
Food comes first! Hella gets second hand whilst she scoofs brownies and sarahsshitkitchen melted poundland advent calendar chocolate. Prob the second round of toast too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Such an idiot! She just wants to show off. Who on earth wears compression socks for a walk, you wear them when you’re not moving around - attention seeking I’m guessing!

She wants to drag it out for engagement. She obviously thinks she’s some sort of minor celebrity, offering little peeks of the baby 🙄 she’s deluded.
I did think this too. I only thought you were given them if you had had a csection or something and even then, I thought they for when you're sitting down and not walking around

The toast is thr best thing to eat after labour though, I agree with her there.
I expected it to be great and just thought it was a normal bit of toast 😂 didn't think it was that great haha I had such high expectations

I do partly agree with this howeverrr, when put on the drip, you can't eat and can only have water. So the first thing I wanted was food
Although saying that, it had only been a few hours since she'd scoffed 3 meals, 20 chicken nuggets and a milkshake 😂

She’s absolutely ridiculous. She’s going to try to be a mummy blogger now isn’t she since nothing else has worked for her so far. She’s also a complete and utter know it all and smug AF.

I’d also like to add, there’s no reason for her to take her newborn baby out 24 hours after she’s been born. Just don’t understand the need to do that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Bet she’s still wearing that black T-shirt too 🤢

Reactions: 8
It looks as if she is going to share as many parts of her child as possible and drag this out for as long as she can. She really thinks she's some sort of celeb. Z lister like Kerry Katona comes to mind...

Reactions: 4
Emily is so cringey I’m literally always watching her stories with embarrassment for her... it’ll be very entertaining to see her deal with two kids now! She could hardly manage one... also incoming all the second hand toys but she’ll be buying herself new clothes and shite

Amelia is a pretty name. Baby seems a good size too.

Though is the middle name Olive after her hairdressers?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can I be slightly miffed her baby has the same first AND middle name as my child?? 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Glad baby is here safe but cor. Would've been a big baby if she's 37 weeks and nearly 8lb!
Imagine if she'd have gone over due.
Wonder if she did have GD after all.

Or, my first thought was that she was actually further along than she said she was the whole time.

Reactions: 3
Glad baby is here safe but cor. Would've been a big baby if she's 37 weeks and nearly 8lb!
Imagine if she'd have gone over due.
Wonder if she did have GD after all.

Or, my first thought was that she was actually further along than she said she was the whole time.
My thought before was that she had the baby a different day to when she said she did. Hence the uploads at close times and apparently being able to write paragraphs when in labour. But then I thought well, she'd have to keep that up with birthdays and stuff

Reactions: 6
Cute name but didn’t she say she was keeping friends and family updated via Instagram 😂 so that was just a load of crap for engagement then!

Reactions: 5
It’s such a shame. All the money she spends on Sarah’s crap kitchen and the baby has a secondhand swaddle/blanket that is covering her in that first picture. You can see how worn and bobbly it is. Does the baby not even deserve a new blanket ? I just wouldnt be sharing first pictures with a manky blanket/swaddle on. All the grows and vests in her baby bag video looked so tatty too. I just think it’s so sad, she has clearly had a baby she can‘t afford so it’s now being lumbered with second hand tit, Hella’s trotting round in charity shop high heels that don’t fit, but Emily uses olaplex on her hair and gets a cake made for a non-milestone birthday? She needs to get her priorities straight. She can’t just palm the children off when she’s had enough like she did with Logan

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.