Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs, we really are getting a blow-by-blow account of her induction, she really thinks she’s that important that people really want to see this lard arses labour experience. Women have babies every day Emily, you’re not bloody special love and not the first woman to be induced. duck off with your stories, and get off your lazy arse and move around a bit - might help the baby and digest all the food you’ve eaten in the last 24 hours (hope she took some califig or lactulose into hospital with her, her first 💩 after birth isn’t going to be pleasant after everything she’s shovelled into her gob)

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Ffs, we really are getting a blow-by-blow account of her induction, she really thinks she’s that important that people really want to see this lard arses labour experience. Women have babies every day Emily, you’re not bloody special love and not the first woman to be induced. duck off with your stories, and get off your lazy arse and move around a bit - might help the baby and digest all the food you’ve eaten in the last 24 hours (hope she took some califig or lactulose into hospital with her, her first 💩 after birth isn’t going to be pleasant after everything she’s shovelled into her gob)
She's gone quiet now she's been put on the drip.
Thought she might 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What do we think she's going to call it?
Wonder if she'll go for a D name to match her husband as she's always going on about how her and Ella have the same initial.

Reactions: 2
The lubed up jellied eel comment she actually shared on her grid... made me ill and so tempted to message the fat lard arse and remind her she’s not a celeb!! Why do we need to see everything.... wtf😳😳😳 is she that deluded that she thinks we need to see it, that she’s some influential person? Even celebrities don’t share as much as she does. She comes across as really, really desperate for attention and validation she’s embarrassing herself

Reactions: 5
What do we think she's going to call it?
Wonder if she'll go for a D name to match her husband as she's always going on about how her and Ella have the same initial.
I think something like Ivy, Grace or Isla.. or try to keep it with the E and go for Emily/Emelie or Emilia

would hate to be her midwife

She needs to be careful eating all that as well in case she needs a c section. I had mine abroad so might be a bit different but they like to make sure you don’t have a full stomach beforehand in case you get sick 🤢

Reactions: 3
She needs to be careful eating all that as well in case she needs a c section. I had mine abroad so might be a bit different but they like to make sure you don’t have a full stomach beforehand in case you get sick 🤢
Only just seen she has been sick this morning… Poor sod having to clean that up🤢🤢

Oh and I’m not mentioning my children’s names in case she’s still looking for inspiration🤣🤣

• Sick
Glad baby is here safe and well but she’s not a f*n celeb for god sale, post a photo and get it over with instead of showing us your epic tea and toast shovelling into your gob.

mid just like to point out.. the tea and toast was flipping amazing after I had my little one, sure they lace it with magic dust

Reactions: 9
Glad baby is here safe and well but she’s not a f*n celeb for god sale, post a photo and get it over with instead of showing us your epic tea and toast shovelling into your gob.

mid just like to point out.. the tea and toast was flipping amazing after I had my little one, sure they lace it with magic dust
After all that shite about followers getting invested in a pregnancy, the first thing we see is a photo of her, in her tatty t-shirt shovelling MORE food into her gob and not the baby everyone is so ‘invested’ in 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.