Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the announcement of her being pregnant was planned out like she’s some sort of A lister when in reality no one even cares about her? She’s an old slimming world account that doesn’t know what it wants to be. fashion blogger? Not with the frumpy sacks she wears... so she’s gone for the next option of being a mummy blogger. Desperation at its finest. Get off your phone you fookin beggy cow
Agreed! Her life is an online fabrication and she really does seem to think she is a celeb rather than a wannabe instasham. She hasn't been offline minus when she was actually giving birth. Its pathetic that she can't enjoy time with her daughters and husband without filming each interaction.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why is she always bullshitting to Ella to get her to do something or listen/accept something?

Also, that's 2 walks in 2 days now.
I know it's good to get fresh air but when has she ever gone on walks before 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Why is she always bullshitting to Ella to get her to do something or listen/accept something?

Also, that's 2 walks in 2 days now.
I know it's good to get fresh air but when has she ever gone on walks before 😂
How utterly pathetic. Just let her push the pram for a minute or so, Jesus!

She is such a pure annoying witch.....
99E4A29F-0269-491D-BC29-8BCCD425EA0B.jpeg

Bet she’s trudging behind frumpily annoyed deep down that her daughter wants to push the pram... this woman doesn’t deserve to be a mum. She’s absolute dog tit

Reactions: 13
The pram looks suspiciously new, she gave the red one away so I’m guessing this is gifted (probably why she’s on a walk to get content) or she cried to mummy and daddy and they got it

Reactions: 8
Fgs Ella is 5 not a toddler I'm sure she can walk in a straight fecking line on a country path to push her sister for a bit!

Reactions: 11
The pram looks suspiciously new, she gave the red one away so I’m guessing this is gifted (probably why she’s on a walk to get content) or she cried to mummy and daddy and they got it
I was thinking that when I saw it, Silver Cross prams aren’t exactly cheap to buy either, especially when you’re going on about having no money. I suspect her parents may have bought her one, but if she has been gifted it she should be declaring it!

Reactions: 9
Just because you wear the same bleeping T-shirt for 3 months there's no need to keep your newborn baby in the same sleepsuit for 18 hours! bleeping woman 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She really does think people are so invested in her, she prob gets a couple of dm’s and that’s about it!

Why is she so scared of something happening in the house so taking shifts sleeping but will happily parade outside when coronavirus is still around?! I’m not slating her here because my first child nearly died at 5 days old so I was an absolute wreck with my second, I literally could not let myself sleep because I was so terrified. I had hospital staff repeat checks 3 times before I left and I still thought something would go undetected like the first time. Going to a unhygienic park just seems a bit contradicting 🙄

Why is she so scared of something happening in the house so taking shifts sleeping but will happily parade outside when coronavirus is still around?! I’m not slating her here because my first child nearly died at 5 days old so I was an absolute wreck with my second, I literally could not let myself sleep because I was so terrified. I had hospital staff repeat checks 3 times before I left and I still thought something would go undetected like the first time. Going to a unhygienic park just seems a bit contradicting 🙄
This!! Just doesn’t make sense does it, and the fact that she’s happily using something that goes against sleep guidelines and could harm her daughter, but yeah, she’s super worried an paranoid something will happen to her!

Reactions: 4
Scared something will happen whilst she's sleeping
But doesn't lie the baby flat... Takes her out to the post office and wherever else at not even 24 hours old... Then again to the park the next day. Not even like she's kept her in the pram either. Getting her out to feed her and attaching her to tits that have been in a bra and top that's probably not been washed for 6 months.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She doesn’t stop. I know for a fact she is going to lay it on THICK and we’re going to see just how much of a thick, brainless arse she is. She comes across as so childish. I’d be bloody chuffed if my future daughter wants to push her little sis for a bit. Her comment about being replaced only shows how weird her mind thinks.... what a bizarre person. I feel sorry for both her daughters because I’d hate to have a greedy pig of a mother like that

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.