Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very pleased that the baby has arrived safely but she really needs to put her phone down now.

Reactions: 6
I don’t believe she has been updating in real time, think she took the pics and then has captioned them/ lined them up to pre post or something. I had 2x natural births (one with the hormone drip) and at no point did I have the time or inclination to post a long winded caption to a load of strangers on the internet!

she literally had that baby less than 6 hours ago and she’s already got her phone in her face!!! unbelievable
To be fair, seems like she can’t win… post the baby get criticised, don’t post the baby get criticised 🤷🏻‍♀️ What I do agree on though is that it’s bleeping odd!

Reactions: 5
I don’t know who this dick head thinks she is. Sorry she’s been silent and she’ll show little lady later because she needs to make sure they’ve told other people first... oh please, just duck off, no one gives a tit!

Reactions: 10
So she was using Instagram to keep all family and friends updated but now she’s here she won’t be posting her until announcing on fb etc. She’s so full of tit it really is all for engagement 🤣

Also everyone get ready for the posts of her crying/moaning because the baby wakes Ella up during the night. 1000% coming because the other night she didn’t even dare speak on her story because Ella was in bed. Karma is on its way to get her now! Votes on how long she’ll class the baby as a ‘baby’ for?🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It's hubby I feel sorry for! I bet she calls him 'Hubster' too 🤢. He's gonna be run bloody ragged for the next year 🤪

• Sick
So she was using Instagram to keep all family and friends updated but now she’s here she won’t be posting her until announcing on fb etc. She’s so full of tit it really is all for engagement 🤣

Also everyone get ready for the posts of her crying/moaning because the baby wakes Ella up during the night. 1000% coming because the other night she didn’t even dare speak on her story because Ella was in bed. Karma is on its way to get her now! Votes on how long she’ll class the baby as a ‘baby’ for?🤣
Well Hella still is according to grubster so the baby has at least 5 years left 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I expected her to have some massive reveal planned right from the start 😂

She thinks she's some kind of celebrity.

I knew she'd wait days for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Got herself and her baby up there with bloody Meghan markle 😁 the whole world is waiting 😏

Reactions: 5
The hubby needs to kick that phone out of her hands and tell her to focus on her kids not the opinions of people on her “Instagram” yer not an influencer you lardy idiot

Reactions: 8
There's still a virus hanging over our heads but sure Emily take your 1 day old baby out where people are spreading germs

• Sad
Reactions: 4
How can she preach about going on a journey through pregnancy and labour and then not show or announce name 🙄

There's still a virus hanging over our heads but sure Emily take your 1 day old baby out where people are spreading germs
Such an idiot! She just wants to show off. Who on earth wears compression socks for a walk, you wear them when you’re not moving around - attention seeking I’m guessing!

How can she preach about going on a journey through pregnancy and labour and then not show or announce name 🙄
She wants to drag it out for engagement. She obviously thinks she’s some sort of minor celebrity, offering little peeks of the baby 🙄 she’s deluded.

Reactions: 8
Such an idiot! She just wants to show off. Who on earth wears compression socks for a walk, you wear them when you’re not moving around - attention seeking I’m guessing!

She wants to drag it out for engagement. She obviously thinks she’s some sort of minor celebrity, offering little peeks of the baby 🙄 she’s deluded.
To be fair after I had my third i was told to wear them 24/7 (except for baths) for two weeks but I wouldn’t be showing them off in a frumpy dress and shiny sandals 😭😭

Reactions: 4
View attachment 727721
bleeping earth side! duck me, you can tell she follows lifeofcharlouise. They’re both bleeping deluded cunts!
FFS! She really is making a bloody meal out of this isn’t she. You’d think nobody had given birth before the way she’s going on 🙄 just duck right off Emily, you absolute twit!

This bit gets me. On her second baby and she thinks she’s some sort of ‘pregnancy and birth guru’ 😂

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.