Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she’s in OK mag or something? I can’t cope 😂 So much second hand embarrassment.

Reactions: 9
After all that shite about followers getting invested in a pregnancy, the first thing we see is a photo of her, in her tatty t-shirt shovelling MORE food into her gob and not the baby everyone is so ‘invested’ in 🙄
When I saw that all I thought was “yes Emily love but your following isn’t exactly huge, and you’re not really someone people are heavily invested in...” how very awkward for her. I can just tell she really wants to force this whole influencer thing but it just doesn’t want to happen lol

Reactions: 6
She'll leave it for days now before she posts about the baby because she'll be thinking everyone's desperate to see it

Straight back into her binbag

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How has she managed to get out of hospital so fast 😂
I'm wondering if her posts have been posted at different times to what she actually was doing it.

Because it's literally 7 hours between her saying she's going on the drip to going home 🤔

Reactions: 9
I'm wondering if her posts have been posted at different times to what she actually was doing it.

Because it's literally 7 hours between her saying she's going on the drip to going home 🤔
I know when labour/maternity wards are full plus because of covid if mum and baby are ok they are just sending you straight home. My friend had a baby last week and she was home a few hours later. X

Reactions: 3

I had to go back through her stories to check…48 hours of banal posts then all of a sudden baby’s here and they’re off home 🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
I know when labour/maternity wards are full plus because of covid if mum and baby are ok they are just sending you straight home. My friend had a baby last week and she was home a few hours later. X
Yeah it's certainly possible. Just thought as it'd been taking her body a while already as she's only 37 weeks, 6 hours to be on the drip, dilate enough, give birth, do all the checks, her eat. Plus baby has to have all their checks too with hearing ect.
6 hours doesn't seem much at all

Yeah it's certainly possible. Just thought as it'd been taking her body a while already as she's only 37 weeks, 6 hours to be on the drip, dilate enough, give birth, do all the checks, her eat. Plus baby has to have all their checks too with hearing ect.
6 hours doesn't seem much at all
No it doesn’t seem long at all. Plus she was induced because of that kidney/liver thing so would of thought they needed a lot of checks done after it. But She might of just got very lucky and the doctor was doing their rounds meaning she could go home. I know everytime I’ve had my babies that’s what’s stopped us going home waiting for the doctors.

No it doesn’t seem long at all. Plus she was induced because of that kidney/liver thing so would of thought they needed a lot of checks done after it. But She might of just got very lucky and the doctor was doing their rounds meaning she could go home. I know everytime I’ve had my babies that’s what’s stopped us going home waiting for the doctors.
Yeah exactly! Waiting for all those baby checks and being told we can leave took ages for us 😂 we were told we'd be able to leave in the morning and didn't get home until tea time

Reactions: 1
I had both of my babies in the morning and headed home at lunch time. I've got everything crossed I'm that lucky this time!!

Reactions: 1
I had both of my babies in the morning and headed home at lunch time. I've got everything crossed I'm that lucky this time!!
Fingers crossed for you.
Unless she literally popped the baby out as soon as she went on the drip, it seems very fast.
I started the drip at 5cm and was on it for 5 hours before my baby came.
She was only 1.5cm when she went on the drip, posted a story at 7.30 about being on the drip and it not progressing that quick. So she basically must've gone from 1.5cm to 10cm and pushed baby out, had all checks and everything all within 6 hours max.

I was out 5 hours after having my baby and I thought that was quick. Her must've been even less time

Reactions: 4
Fingers crossed for you.
Unless she literally popped the baby out as soon as she went on the drip, it seems very fast.
I started the drip at 5cm and was on it for 5 hours before my baby came.
She was only 1.5cm when she went on the drip, posted a story at 7.30 about being on the drip and it not progressing that quick. So she basically must've gone from 1.5cm to 10cm and pushed baby out, had all checks and everything all within 6 hours max.

I was out 5 hours after having my baby and I thought that was quick. Her must've been even less time
Very true, it is super super quick considering you wait around for baby hearing checks etc.

Reactions: 2
she literally had that baby less than 6 hours ago and she’s already got her phone in her face!!! unbelievable

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.