Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Djakm

I don’t care if I get hate, she is a fucking bad mother with what she’s done. She knew she was ill yet took her out anyway.. “Followed her mother’s intuition” where was it when you decided to take a poorly child out in just a fucking sleep suit then Emily? Absolutely disgusting. She’s turned her messages off because she knows she’ll get called out for plastering her child all over insta inappropriately dressed in cold weather and now being at hospital. Not saying she’s caused it but she’s definitely fucking contributed.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Djakm

Imagine your kid shitting on you and the first thing you do is video it for Instagram. Fucking scrubber will still be in that top, unwashed, for the next week. She literally disgusts me

• Sick
Reactions: 21

Dovefromabove

Imagine having the audacity to tell people they don't need to put on lots of weight during pregnancy when in the previous paragraph she said she weighed over 20 stone whilst full term 😱🤢 she's five foot nothing and morbidly obese. Ain't nothing about that wench that's going to make me want to take advice from her.

• Wow

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Agreed! Its just disgusting! She has barely worn anything else for months! I reckon she has a musty smell constantly! She makes me feel sick 🤮
Emily smells like cottage cheese and can plait her pubes.

sorry just realised this thread probably isn’t as brutal as some of the others I follow

• Haha

Tastygirl

VIP Member
The baby is in hospital now. This woman is an actual ****! Honest to god I'm gobsmacked that she's had her out in no fucking coat at all but now she's in hospital because of bronchiolitis does she not realise she (I won't say caused this) hasn't helped this situation one little bit! I'm raging.

• Wow
  • Sad

Djakm

Amazing how she can’t find the time to shower or tidy her house but as soon as she sees a marketplace bargain she’s up and out the door 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
Sorry if I offend anyone but I really hate those newborn shoots, the babies all look the same as they are edited so much! I just find all the props and positions weird!
They have edited every hair and blemish from that babies face it’s ridiculous doesn’t even look like her!

Reactions: 20

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
I’m so tempted to message her and give her a piece of my mind!! This photo says it all! Poor poor baby, I feel so angry at Emily for doing this honestly it’s absolutely disgusting this photo shows how neglectful she is. Does anyone live close by to her who can report her? Especially with the proof we have on her social media we can report her for neglect. This is absolutely heartbreaking to see. Also Instagram is down apparently so lardy Emily is probably going mad trying to update her “fans”
6C8B6FBA-5556-4AC3-9069-4C1C2E7884D8.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

antisocialmedia

VIP Member
She's only a 'farge family' because she did an ad for them before 😂
Literally the only other time she's posted it

Could you imagine saying you're a "farge family" though 😂😂😂 who even says stuff like that

Still curious where Ella is though.
That would've been done a while ago. Pretty sure it was about 2 weeks ago she said she had "Work" to do.
So I'd imagine that's what it was.
Ella was always around her constantly before. Even in the background of a photo or story.
Where is she now?
Emily's in laws took a shine to Ella like they did with Logan so she's now living with them. She will be happier with her grandparents, she'll be fed and not constantly filmed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Rose94

VIP Member
AEBA34F6-7709-440C-9436-49C29F7E82FC.jpeg
No Amelia wouldn’t like to remind you all to have a good stretch, Amelia is a baby and doesn’t give a fuck

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
"I'm struggling with delegating to the hubby"
When have you ever? You've always quite happily passed any difficult shit onto him.

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
I don't know why but it really annoys me how she acts like she's the most loving caring Mum ever.
Not saying she doesn't care about her kids.
But the way she speaks about Ella sometimes and the fact she passes the hard stuff on to her husband constantly.

Just her "Listening about what Ella's been up to is my favourite time of the day" - fuck off is it.

And the way she does this stupid 'angelic' look at the baby every time she records herself.

I don't know why it annoys me so much. Probably because it's obvious she's not actually like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ell73949032838

‘You’ll know were a Fage family’ shut up Emily. All we see you eat is butter with toast, biscuits, doughnuts etc. ‘35% less sugar’ last time we checked Emily you couldn’t care less. What you eat is going straight into your baby and you still don’t change your crap diet. She is the worst person for that ad. She only got 100 likes so far and that’s after begging for likes on her story. Embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 17