Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s such a shame. All the money she spends on Sarah’s crap kitchen and the baby has a secondhand swaddle/blanket that is covering her in that first picture. You can see how worn and bobbly it is. Does the baby not even deserve a new blanket ? I just wouldnt be sharing first pictures with a manky blanket/swaddle on. All the grows and vests in her baby bag video looked so tatty too. I just think it’s so sad, she has clearly had a baby she can‘t afford so it’s now being lumbered with second hand tit, Hella’s trotting round in charity shop high heels that don’t fit, but Emily uses olaplex on her hair and gets a cake made for a non-milestone birthday? She needs to get her priorities straight. She can’t just palm the children off when she’s had enough like she did with Logan
To be fair to her re the blanket, when I had my second I used the same blanket to wrap her in as her big sis first had, ours was a fleecy blanket though so definitely didn’t look bobbly and worn by second time around….

I agree with everything else though, and her poor “hubby” is going to be run ragged while on paternity leave🙄 so she can eat toast all day.

Reactions: 4
Is anyone else slightly irritated by the way she’s sticking her phone in the babies face and her voice and way she’s talking all slow and gentle god I dislike her so much. Toast munching lard arse. Put away your damn phone and focus on enjoying these moments between you and baby. Why is she constantly recording and sharing tit? This woman has to be the most embarrassing person on Instagram because she thinks she’s something she’s not.

Reactions: 8
I'm probably being super rude saying this.. But I can't deal with her smug face and acting like she's the only one to ever have a baby.

Also.. Carried a baby for 10 months? Nobody is pregnant for 10 months hun.
Even if you go overdue if you want to go technical, still only 9.2 months.

Reactions: 11
Is anyone else slightly irritated by the way she’s sticking her phone in the babies face and her voice and way she’s talking all slow and gentle god I dislike her so much. Toast munching lard arse. Put away your damn phone and focus on enjoying these moments between you and baby. Why is she constantly recording and sharing tit? This woman has to be the most embarrassing person on Instagram because she thinks she’s something she’s not.
It's all the baby is going to know! Poor thing wakes up and instantly sees a phone.
She won't know what her mums face looks like

If her hubby is in bed currently.. Where's Ella 🤔 She was always saying before how she's always up at 5/6am

It's all the baby is going to know! Poor thing wakes up and instantly sees a phone.
She won't know what her mums face looks like

If her hubby is in bed currently.. Where's Ella 🤔 She was always saying before how she's always up at 5/6am
Ella definitely isn’t there, I feel like they’ve given her to the grandparents. Don’t be surprised if Ella stays at grandparents more now

Reactions: 7
The baby looks jaundiced to me? She has that tanned look.

I can't stand the smugness and overkill already 🤢

I dont think Ella is there either as she would defo of been in those stories just now! If she isn't there thsts awful. Especially at age 5 as she will feel more left out

I dont think Ella is there either as she would defo of been in those stories just now! If she isn't there thsts awful. Especially at age 5 as she will feel more left out
I feel so sorry for her if she isn't!
Being sent to your grandparents.. Then being taken to visit your parents and new baby sister and then having to leave again!
That's horrible!

I do agree with whoever said it before that the reason she didn't post the photo is because Ella hadn't met her yet as she was at her grandparents and she wanted a photo of them both to post

Urgh, why is she using a baby positioner/nest! Not following safe sleeping guidelines at all, she should be on a flat surface not in an upright position 🙄 why do people take their chances with things like this, really makes me angry

Last edited:
That's what I thought.
Way to make the child feel even more pushed out!
Not the way to treat an older child when a new sibling arrives, Ella could start to resent the baby, what’s wrong with trying to include her in what she’s doing with the baby - it’s what we did with our Son, and he absolutely adores his twin siblings, he also understands that we have our hands full with them, and knows they need our attention, but we reiterate to him how much we love him and that hasn’t changed because we have 2 more children

Urgh, why is she using a baby positioner/nest! Not following safe sleeping guidelines at all, she should be on a flat surface not in an upright position 🙄 why do people take their chances with things like this, really makes me angry
I was going to comment on this. Wondering why when it's a perfectly good moses basket why isn't she flat.

After saying she worries loads too!

Reactions: 5
I don’t think it’s any coincidence that she’s posted that story of Ella. She must be reading here and has posted that to prove Ella is there. How sad when you have a newborn baby to be looking after. Get off your bloody phone Emily

That singing story is supposed to be sweet but its like everything else Emily does; staged, fake and contrived.

• Heart
That singing story is supposed to be sweet but its like everything else Emily does; staged, fake and contrived.
Even the announcement of her being pregnant was planned out like she’s some sort of A lister when in reality no one even cares about her? She’s an old slimming world account that doesn’t know what it wants to be. fashion blogger? Not with the frumpy sacks she wears... so she’s gone for the next option of being a mummy blogger. Desperation at its finest. Get off your phone you fookin beggy cow

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.