Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit late but, i find it so odd how excited she got after dropping Hella off at school! literally jumping for joy! she acts like she resents her own child and like she’s an inconvenience to her. Might just be me but i find it so so odd
She probably thinks it makes her look relatable but it does the opposite and she comes across as a moany, selfish, cold-hearted cow. She just loves moaning! Unless her fat arse is wedged into the sofa and she's hooked up to a chocolate drip, yellow brick road teeth isn't happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bit late but, i find it so odd how excited she got after dropping Hella off at school! literally jumping for joy! she acts like she resents her own child and like she’s an inconvenience to her. Might just be me but i find it so so odd
She’s done it for engagement that is all and made herself look a twit, yep people are glad their kids are back at school it’s a bit of normality But I bet a lot of those who posted that sort of tit and their were a lot of em didnt admit to sitting worrying about how their kids would be at school. My daughter went back yesterday and my anxiety was through the roof , I waited and waited for a text from her but wouldn’t message her myself cos I thought no news is good news. My daughter has autism the dramas we’ve had getting her ready to go back have been immense , she’s in a secondary school so face mask all day (she is exempt but doesn’t like to stand out so wears one) she’s doing swan tests again I know not compulsory but she likes to appear the same as everyone else so she endured that Tuesday and again today and again next week , then twice weekly at home.
a lot of what I’ve seen about how folk act about kids going back this week has really touched a nerve to point I’ve stopped following quite a few this week.......
duck me I offloaded there didn’t I lol 😂

She probably thinks it makes her look relatable but it does the opposite and she comes across as a moany, selfish, cold-hearted cow. She just loves moaning! Unless her fat arse is wedged into the sofa and she's hooked up to a chocolate drip, yellow brick road teeth isn't happy.
She’s about as relatable as a heavy dose of thrush ......yellow brick road teeth ⚰⚰☠☠☠☠☠😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The issue is, she's excited for herself over Ella going back. I know Rosie Ramsey was excited about Robin being back but on a lot of occasions she mentioned how his attitude has changed and it feels like he's going backwards in skills because of not being at school. That's the difference, there is a bit of people getting time back as a parent but a lot have mentioned how it's effecting their children while with Emily it's just her.

She’s done it for engagement that is all and made herself look a twit, yep people are glad their kids are back at school it’s a bit of normality But I bet a lot of those who posted that sort of tit and their were a lot of em didnt admit to sitting worrying about how their kids would be at school. My daughter went back yesterday and my anxiety was through the roof , I waited and waited for a text from her but wouldn’t message her myself cos I thought no news is good news. My daughter has autism the dramas we’ve had getting her ready to go back have been immense , she’s in a secondary school so face mask all day (she is exempt but doesn’t like to stand out so wears one) she’s doing swan tests again I know not compulsory but she likes to appear the same as everyone else so she endured that Tuesday and again today and again next week , then twice weekly at home.
a lot of what I’ve seen about how folk act about kids going back this week has really touched a nerve to point I’ve stopped following quite a few this week.......
duck me I offloaded there didn’t I lol 😂

She’s about as relatable as a heavy dose of thrush ......yellow brick road teeth ⚰⚰☠☠☠☠☠😂😂😂😂
I unfollowed someone I personally know the other day because she posted a story saying "If you miss your kids when they're at school, unfriend me because your lying. Nobody misses their kids. I look forward to them going to school and count down the hours every day"

Not sure if she was trying to be relatable or what but it's all annoyed me 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I unfollowed someone I personally know the other day because she posted a story saying "If you miss your kids when they're at school, unfriend me because your lying. Nobody misses their kids. I look forward to them going to school and count down the hours every day"

Not sure if she was trying to be relatable or what but it's all annoyed me 😂
You sure it wasnt Emily? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The issue is, she's excited for herself over Ella going back. I know Rosie Ramsey was excited about Robin being back but on a lot of occasions she mentioned how his attitude has changed and it feels like he's going backwards in skills because of not being at school. That's the difference, there is a bit of people getting time back as a parent but a lot have mentioned how it's effecting their children while with Emily it's just her.
My kids were definitely regressing being stuck at home, I was delighted for them to back to nursery and they’re behaviour has levelled itself again. But I wasn’t jumping for joy delighted to be shot of them

Reactions: 3
20 Chicken Nuggets = 880 calories (or 30 syns if your that way inclined) 😱 not including any chips, mcflurrys etc

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She normally goes quiet for a bit when she's fallen off the diet bandwagon again.
And then she comes back with "Thank you for the messages, I'm okay" 😂
Messages she's either sent herself or has made up, like the pathetic greedy hippo she is! 🙄😂

• Haha
Was thinking the same... very quiet! No gushing post for Mother’s Day!
Not like her to not be bragging about things like that though...if she has been to see her mum then she’s broke lockdown so I suppose she wouldn’t be bragging and if she has it just proves what a massive waste of oxygen she is

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.