Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reviews for black joggers said size down twice, she bought her "normal size" and they're more like leggings than oversized. She's insinuating the reviewers were wrong...no hun you are just not a size 20 anymore. Loungewear or not these are doing NOTHING for her figure.
i have those black joggers and literally never wear them as they are HUGE in my normal size and I look like I’m wearing them as a joke 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has absolutely stacked on the weight 😵 I bet she's gained another 2/3 stone easily. I almost feel sorry for her. You can really see it in her face, her forearms are chubby making her look like she has little t-rex arms 😳 her waist even (previously her smallest part) doesn't look defined anymore. Why on earth is she doing this to herself 🤔 she needs to take back control or she's going to have a heart attack. You can't gain weight at that rate and be ok. Something is up with her. Her hair is worse than ever too, must be a lack of nutrients.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She has absolutely stacked on the weight 😵 I bet she's gained another 2/3 stone easily. I almost feel sorry for her. You can really see it in her face, her forearms are chubby making her look like she has little t-rex arms 😳 her waist even (previously her smallest part) doesn't look defined anymore. Why on earth is she doing this to herself 🤔 she needs to take back control or she's going to have a heart attack. You can't gain weight at that rate and be ok. Something is up with her. Her hair is worse than ever too, must be a lack of nutrients.
T-Rex arms 😂😂 but on a serious note you are absolutely right. It’s not healthy and she’s making herself more at risk of serious health problems. Her hair, the fact she’s always tired, getting ill more often will all be down to her lack of a balanced diet. She sounds so out of breath on her stories too. I hope she sticks to SW this time around.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Has she got any before pics of when she first lost the weigh with sw? I bet she's back at her starting weight, if not bigger. It's like she's eating herself to death to become a plus sized blogger. I can see her doing something like that she is unhinged enough 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Wait a sec! Are we really supposed to buy she's an 18?!? Is anyone buying that? Deep down, does Emily even buy that?
Also, duck off does this fit her. It's stretchy at the waist because it's meant to be, however it doesn't fit her on the hips! I want to find these on ASOS so I can see how they're meant to fit

ETA: Can't find multi print dress

Has she got any before pics of when she first lost the weigh with sw? I bet she's back at her starting weight, if not bigger. It's like she's eating herself to death to become a plus sized blogger. I can see her doing something like that she is unhinged enough 🤦🏼‍♀️
She post some in her sequins trousers when she was slimmer a few months back and she looked amazing and happy. Her eyes were bright and the smile natural. She was on SW and it worked for her. I hope this time it does and she doesn’t let catfishlips69+8 and the other CC bandwagon chasers say otherwise. She needs to stop being a people pleaser and like chaser.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she keep doing that smug little laugh, it’s more irritating than a bout of thrush! She looks horrendous in every single item from that haul! She has no idea how to dress.

I got that misguided dress last year in a baby blue, it is a size up dress and it does show your boobs (pin it) so I know she’s talking bullshit that it’s two sizes up.

Reactions: 2
Just watched the haul. It all looks absolutely hideous. Why does she keep dressing like a 90 year old? But omg that last dress, wtf Emily?

I genuinely feel BAD for her. I'm not going to say nasty things about her looks or her style. Because I wouldn't say that to her face. BUT, if I was a friend, I would seriously try to step in. Her health is at risk. She is out of breath just doing these stories. It's uncomfortable to watch, like she just needs to go and lay down! It's not right. This woman needs regular exercise. 10k steps a day at least! She needs to stick to a nutrition plan for longer than 2 weeks. I honestly wish she would just step back from Instagram. Take a look at her health, her mood and fatigue. She has a young daughter, and it's scary.

Reactions: 8
If she wasn't such a witch and a drama queen I would honestly feel sorry for her. She's making herself look a right tit. Everything is absolutely hideous. She is clawing at trying to wear what she wants and not caring what people think, when deep down she knows she just needs to lose the extra stones to get back to her happy place

Reactions: 9
Aw I think it’s sad, I feel for her. She won’t be the only person to have gained a lot of weight in lockdown but she she looks very unhealthy so I hope she manages to get back some control.
There was no need for that haul 🙈 everything looked the same but in different colours lol

Reactions: 4
She looks a state
You just know she’s THAT customer...begging for free shoes 🥴 how many other thousands of school children have the same issue?? And have no income coming in so really could do with a free pair! Disgusting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.