Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine a company paying her to do an ad for them and she doesn’t even take the time to brush her hair. I’m surprised she didn’t get hubby to put a piece to her belly so the baby can pick his (clearly staged) favourite. Not gonna lie they’ve given me a good laugh though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
HOW has she gained nearly 4k followers in a couple of hours? I looked on her page earlier this afternoon and she had 40.8k but now its 43.1k

someone correct me if I’m wrong

From my previous post, I swapped my SW Instagram account to my personal and it shows up two different followers numbers?
Just curious 🤣 as you can see on photo it’s the same times on both photos, I’ve never seen this before 🧐
Mine shows up as 40.7k.
How strange

• Wow
Reactions: 3
HOW has she gained nearly 4k followers in a couple of hours? I looked on her page earlier this afternoon and she had 40.8k but now its 43.1k

someone correct me if I’m wrong

From my previous post, I swapped my SW Instagram account to my personal and it shows up two different followers numbers?
Just curious 🤣 as you can see on photo it’s the same times on both photos, I’ve never seen this before 🧐
Something weird like this happened a while ago, she suddenly shot up a couple of K but it dropped the next day

Reactions: 4
Wonder where I'm the North East or Scotland they are staying this weekend? Seen they tagged a costas at blythe earlier

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Did you all know she’s pregnant??????? Not that she’s spoke about it at all. I should have unfollowed but I’d still be insta stalking because that’s my favourite thing to do. But fk me, she’s desperate to be gifted baby things/maternity clothes. I dislike her

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I’ve had to unfollow her now after being gifted another freebie and hinting at something else tomorrow too. I don’t know how or why these companies choose to work with her, all’s I can think is she is hassling them non stop until they give in. I don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I’ve had to unfollow her now after being gifted another freebie and hinting at something else tomorrow too. I don’t know how or why these companies choose to work with her, all’s I can think is she is hassling them non stop until they give in. I don’t get it 🤷🏻‍♀️
She has zero appeal

Did you all know she’s pregnant??????? Not that she’s spoke about it at all. I should have unfollowed but I’d still be insta stalking because that’s my favourite thing to do. But fk me, she’s desperate to be gifted baby things/maternity clothes. I dislike her
I’m mean I know it’s a minor miracle naturally falling pregnant in your late 40s with a high BMI but we know your pregnant hun

Last edited:
  • Haha
She is my most disliked person on Instagram. I stopped looking at her posts but went on just now and wished I never did. That bleeping smug face holding her ‘bump’ ( we all know it’s just her being fat, no baby bump yet)
I can not stand her! dislike her

Reactions: 10
She is my most disliked person on Instagram. I stopped looking at her posts but went on just now and wished I never did. That bleeping smug face holding her ‘bump’ ( we all know it’s just her being fat, no baby bump yet)
I can not stand her! dislike her
Me too. She is undeserving of free stuff. She's a waste of space.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.