Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not even been 24 hours since she had her hair done and it already looks a state! 🤦🏻‍♀️
It looks brassy already. Well, that’s a greeeeat advert for that crappy hair salon. They can sit Emily back and feed her freebies all they like, they’re still tit and so is Emily’s hair...

Reactions: 9
I can’t work out if Emily does something to her hair when she gets home or whether the hairdresser is just having a laugh. Not a great advert for the salon!

Reactions: 3
This whole brassy crappy hair fiasco only makes me realise even more that we really can’t trust Emily. Even after multiple treatments where her hair looks absolutely tit she still shouts them out and arselicks them. All because they give her free treatments. Also the fact the hairdresser chose her hair colour and chose that brassy mess proves she doesn’t like Emily😂 imagine if she’s a member on here?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Such a professional ad, the sound and video was completely out of time

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This looks like the beginning of a horror film😂

The lard arse, the moley & the hella
D6D26EC3-344A-4320-89A5-6791DE72EA09.png

This looks like the beginning of a horror film😂

The lard arse, the moley & the hella
D6D26EC3-344A-4320-89A5-6791DE72EA09.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
HOW has she gained nearly 4k followers in a couple of hours? I looked on her page earlier this afternoon and she had 40.8k but now its 43.1k

someone correct me if I’m wrong

From my previous post, I swapped my SW Instagram account to my personal and it shows up two different followers numbers?
Just curious 🤣 as you can see on photo it’s the same times on both photos, I’ve never seen this before 🧐

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.