Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Popping on for a nosey as it's been a while and Jesus Christ..... how much weight has she gained? 😱 And my god, wtf is the deal with that haul and her claims of being a size 20 on the bottom? 😱 She looks hideous in everything! 🤢
She looks like a farmers wife.
Future Thread suggestion: Emilywalters_journal: Mrs Hoggit is her name! Looking like a fat frumpy farmers wife is her game!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean shes not my favourite person on Instagram but is it really a big deal shes gained so much. Atleast shes not hiding it like some accounts who claim they have still lost the weight and just show head shots

Reactions: 6
I mean shes not my favourite person on Instagram but is it really a big deal shes gained so much. Atleast shes not hiding it like some accounts who claim they have still lost the weight and just show head shots
Im worried about her. I wonder if she's unhappy

Reactions: 2
Latest story’s ... what’s a twit!!!
Sure there’s lots of mums happy today but acting like that at the school gate Jesus Christ she’s a show! She’s only got Ella she’s not exactly up the wall with a house full of kids. I’m glad mine have gone back too but did have a lump in my throat walking away from school il miss them but this is just my selfish I wana mother you forever reasons 🤣

She’s chuffed she can sit on her fat arse all day now like the lazy woman she is

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has one. One child, and to be fair that child seems to play on her own a fair bit. Thing is in order to be “relevant” you have to jump on the band wagon. Many parents will be the same today, I wouldn’t but that’s because I love my son and he’s been in school anyway as I’m a medical professional so he’s been in all term! 😬

Wow. Yes parents are looking forward to not homeschooling ect. But wow. Bit OTT with her excitement

Reactions: 3
Wait for the ‘normalise overreacting to your kid going back to school’ on the ol stories 🥴 it’s like when my boyfriend is a little TOO happy to be able to go fishing again for the weekend...wow thanks hun 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
After seeing how she acted after dropping Ella off, it’s obvious she really does not like being a mother!! How embarrassing couldn’t she at least have waited till she was at home?? Prancing around the place like an obese dancing piece of ham

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine being a parent of a child at that school and seeing her jumping up and down like she’s won the lottery after dropping one child off at the school gates 😳 what must they think!!

Reactions: 7
When will she realise that colour of hair doesn’t suit it and goes naff within months/weeks, she needs to be back darker. Then again, she probably never pays for her appointment so :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Imagine being a parent of a child at that school and seeing her jumping up and down like she’s won the lottery after dropping one child off at the school gates 😳 what must they think!!
Imagine how Ella would feel knowing her mums so happy for her to be back to school

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Imagine how Ella will feel when she is older and remembers that her mum was that happy to see the back of her all day! Thoses kind of moments stick in children's minds. She may have even said something in school today...

Reactions: 8
Imagine how Ella will feel when she is older and remembers that her mum was that happy to see the back of her all day! Thoses kind of moments stick in children's minds. She may have even said something in school today...
Not just this but that her life is being documented for thousands of strangers to watch and she has zero choice 😔

Reactions: 7
I actually cried on the school run today, and I am not that type of person, but I felt like a huge change had just happened and a huge hole was left behind today when I walked away from school. My little girl is the same age as Ella, I also have other children at home including a baby, home learning has been hard but I’ve loved spending precious time with my kids, time we will never get again. When I watched her stories I thought what a selfish heartless cow. There’s a joke like being ‘yes, they are out of my hair’ etc etc but she was loving it way too much and it’s just plain weird. Who wants to get rid of their kid that much?!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I actually cried on the school run today, and I am not that type of person, but I felt like a huge change had just happened and a huge hole was left behind today when I walked away from school. My little girl is the same age as Ella, I also have other children at home including a baby, home learning has been hard but I’ve loved spending precious time with my kids, time we will never get again. When I watched her stories I thought what a selfish heartless cow. There’s a joke like being ‘yes, they are out of my hair’ etc etc but she was loving it way too much and it’s just plain weird. Who wants to get rid of their kid that much?!
Definitely! I found it weird too, she was jumping for joy like as if she’d won the lottery. She’s always acted like she doesn’t want to be a parent... I just think why do people like her even have kids if they’ll be so unbothered and careless about it?

Definitely! I found it weird too, she was jumping for joy like as if she’d won the lottery. She’s always acted like she doesn’t want to be a parent... I just think why do people like her even have kids if they’ll be so unbothered and careless about it?
Why didn’t the dog walk her to school too??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.