Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thenoodle

Chatty Member
Can assure you all nobby ain’t a Yorkshire term either. Unless you’re talking about how much of a nob someone is

• Haha
Reactions: 11

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
This whole brassy shitty hair fiasco only makes me realise even more that we really can’t trust Emily. Even after multiple treatments where her hair looks absolutely SHIT she still shouts them out and arselicks them. All because they give her free treatments. Also the fact the hairdresser chose her hair colour and chose that brassy mess proves she doesn’t like Emily😂 imagine if she’s a member on here?

• Haha

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
I know we’re not in the same boat and all that but I’ve lost my dad and my hubby was hospitalised when he turned yellow. All in the last 9 weeks. But I’ve kept going. I’ve had a few blips with food but I don’t drink but you just have to keep going. She said when she lost her job that she wanted to be at home for Ella! Make the most of it as she won’t be 4 forever. And walk the bloody dog!

• Sad
  • Heart

el1234

I know she announced her pregnancy later than most do but oh my god it’s going to be a long wait until September if she feels the need to remind everyone that she’s pregnant everyday. Also, how have I just realised that whilst the schools are off in the summer for 6 weeks she’s going to be heavily pregnant and have a 5 year old at home who demands her attention every minute!

• Haha

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
To be honest, I don't give a shit what's happened as she's a hard faced cow and because it's none of my concern, but the narcissist in her had to draw attention to something she's absolutely not going to talk about because she just can't stand not getting the attention she so badly craves! 😡

• Heart

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
How funny would it be if in the next few months influencers go right down in popularity and none of them get freebies for these kids they’re all popping out for the gram 😂😂 we can only dream

• Haha

rhc92

Chatty Member
Yeah he went for management at Asda and didn't get it and then went for another job interview outside of Asda not that long ago and didn't get it either 😂
Didn’t she slag off ASDA when he was interviewing somewhere else because she was so sure he would get it 😂

Everyone I swear is having kids. My sons 5 and I want a baby sooo much but I refuse to until I can afford to take time off work etc. My sons just getting older and older but i don't want tax payers paying for my child. I want maternity leave etc. Im sure they have enough and hopfully they thought about this. Not gonna lie abit jel of how happy ella was... I want that for my son.

• Heart

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
I've not watched her stories for a while as she's so fucking infuriating, and it looks like she's getting worse! 😡

The lazy bitch needs to get off her fat, bone-idle arse and look for work, instead of festering like a tramp, eating herself to death and moaning about homeschooling a 5 year old - she's happily letting her husband be the only breadwinner and it's dusgusting! I don't believe she's depressed, I think she's a 100% lazy, moaning cow! 🖕

FraggleRock

VIP Member
In full on nesting mode today 😂 fuck off Emily, you’ve made it known you’ve been pregnant for all of 5 mins. What you actually mean is, you’ve decided to actually get up off your fat arse and do something besides sitting down and binge watching Netflix with your 50th cuppa of the day, so trying to insist it’s because you’re pregnant for attention. Nobody gives a crap!

• Haha

Inzzzzta

Ugh que the Instamum/Mumma content...

for all those saying they couldn’t afford to have a kid, Something that always got told to me was if your waiting to be able to afford a child then you’ll never have one and the cost of a kid just get absorbed in the rest of your out going’s, was certainly true with my 2 and we don’t feel any worse off. Life’s too short, if you want a kid, have it and shower it with love as long as you can ❤

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
She’s not exactly a delicate flower who weighs next to nothing 🤷🏻‍♀️ At least now she can give an excuse for not walking the dog though ehh 😩

WhatABore

VIP Member
She winds me up daily. Saying she didnt know that advertising formula was illegal because she wasnt on insta when ella was a baby. What's that gotta do with it. Its been illegal to advertise formula for ages. Everyone knows that. Well i thought they did. I knew and i don't have children.

And I agree no-one shamed her for formula feeding ella. Does anyone really care? Just say you made a mistake instead of trying to get sympathy
I thought this as well. What's not being on Instagram then got to do with anything 😂

Also the way she wrote "I suffered from cluster feeding"
Yeah.. So does pretty much every parent hun. You're not special.

• Heart
  • Haha

Tatty44

In full on nesting mode today 😂 fuck off Emily, you’ve made it known you’ve been pregnant for all of 5 mins. What you actually mean is, you’ve decided to actually get up off your fat arse and do something besides sitting down and binge watching Netflix with your 50th cuppa of the day, so trying to insist it’s because you’re pregnant for attention. Nobody gives a crap!
Is nesting what women do the week or two before they give birth? Not, not at this stage?

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
If she doesn't want to talk about it why is she on stories chatting shit and acting so important 🙄 just put a post up and say nothing if you're not going to tell people!

• Heart