Emilywalters_journal #2 She's a SW flop, with fondness for overpriced choccy & a mesh top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves herself as much as chocolate ... and that's a lot. It probably took her to read tattle to realise what a dick she's been clinging onto SW, so at least she's got rid of that.

Not loving the blonde hair but whatever floats her boat. I am a blonde and there is no way I'd let my stylist bleach my hair up that much in one sitting. It normally takes 2/3 goes to get it really blonde from dark brown. You can see the damage and breakage already when she's stood in the pizza queue with no fancy lights to lie for her 🙄

The scary face and insane toothy grin is just odd!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The hair is awful - I was expecting a gradual balayage type of thing, to gradually take her lighter over a few sittings perhaps- but all that lightening in one sitting oh my god I bet her hair is so dry. But then again at least it’s not long lank and greasy now 🤷🏼‍♀️ So glad she’s had a good amount chopped off

Reactions: 2
How long will it be before she’s #gifted some teeth... You know, those crappy dentures all the influenzas have.
770046C2-D176-4682-A96A-D47BEE5F3A60.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why are her teeth the same colour as her hair?! 😂

honestly though, why would ANY hair dresser invite someone to do that. What a waste of time. She’s not going to influence anyone. My hairdresser would never attempt it because there’s bound to be some damage!

The lass looks bloody terrifying here
Like a drag queen!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I tried to defend people slagging off her kid yesterday today she’s blocked me god knows how cause I’ve never commented on a thing of hers 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ wish I never bleeping bothered trying to defend her
Still Got to see her stupid hair though 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
She blocked me too. Never liked or commented on anything she posted and my IG tag isn’t the same as my Tattle, sadly I now only get to see what trash Ems is upto on here or if I get my husbands phone 😅

Is she appearing in Ru Paul with that new barnet?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if she is going lighter or is that it? I think that tone is waaaaay too brassy for her skin tone. I thought when she said colour correction they'd do something to get her back to natural colour not plop a load of bleach on it!! Hardly colour correction. She could do with a bit of correction now!!

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she is going lighter or is that it? I think that tone is waaaaay too brassy for her skin tone. I thought when she said colour correction they'd do something to get her back to natural colour not plop a load of bleach on it!! Hardly colour correction. She could do with a bit of correction now!!
I thought that's what it meant but apparently it means getting a dark hair colour to a light colour 🤷🏻‍♀️

Colour duck Up more like...
I just don't get how that was the desired outcome...I would be gutted if that was me. Reckon I could achieve a similar effect by dyeing it at home.

Reactions: 6
Did she make an announcement about dropping the SW from her name or did she do it quietly? I can't find a post about it, just one about gaining again.

Thinking about it actually, I think she may have posted and deleted it... Because I remember her saying the next day she was working her way through all the comments 🤔
Ooooh sneaky sneaky!! People only followed her for sw she could at least discuss it with them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.