Emilywalters_journal #2 She's a SW flop, with fondness for overpriced choccy & a mesh top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked on the salons page & it says her hair would’ve costed £360! 😯🙃

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I tried to defend people slagging off her kid yesterday today she’s blocked me god knows how cause I’ve never commented on a thing of hers 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ wish I never bleeping bothered trying to defend her
Still Got to see her stupid hair though 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
This is why we would not give people like Emily the steam off our piss .. they're all self obsessed assholes - no exceptions! 😂

Reactions: 4
Ah lush her hair now matches the colour of her teeth! Hashtag winning!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh wow they dont now nor have they EVER had trashy magazines. Well I dont know about you but I'm sold. How quick can I get an appointment? I want an "Emily" You know, the ginger voluminous mess with the darkest roots ever.

Personally I'd rather gouge my eye out with a rusty nail than read those dog eared boring as duck magazines.

Stop trying to sell the place Emily...your hair is doing all the talking for you 👩🏻‍🦰

Oh wow they dont now nor have they EVER had trashy magazines. Well I dont know about you but I'm sold. How quick can I get an appointment? I want an "Emily" You know, the ginger voluminous mess with the darkest roots ever.

Personally I'd rather gouge my eye out with a rusty nail than read those dog eared boring as duck magazines.

Stop trying to sell the place Emily...your hair is doing all the talking for you 👩🏻‍🦰
Just to add I have NOTHING against gingers, I am one. But a natural ginge...not a brassy mess.

Did she get nose fillers too? Never noticed her nose was that big 👀

Sorry I'm going to bed I've said too much 🤣 but she really REALLY gets on my tits.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Just to add I have NOTHING against gingers, I am one. But a natural ginge...not a brassy mess.

Did she get nose fillers too? Never noticed her nose was that big 👀

Sorry I'm going to bed I've said too much 🤣 but she really REALLY gets on my tits.
That photo is terrifying!!!

Reactions: 2
Just No 🙈
That hair is horrendous I just can’t with her smug gub thinks she’s a ticket when she’s really not 🤣
She is just trying way too hard to be like Jess

Her daughter is a little legend today, telling her hair looks silly and pointing out the roots :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
She reeeeeally doesn't suit 'blonde hair. I mean I say blonde, I mean the orangey yellow straw hair she has now

Reactions: 3
The roots are dragged down, it’s suppose to look like that so she doesn’t have to have them done all the time and the roots won’t look so banded when they do grow, I personally don’t think it looks bad at all just needs a good fudge toner and before anyone says I’m Emily.. 👋🏻 My names Kayleigh 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.