Emilywalters_journal #2 She's a SW flop, with fondness for overpriced choccy & a mesh top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never hear anyone pronounce it that way before 😂

Why is she even bothering to lose weight. She said herself the other day she isn't actually unhappy with how she looks. She's making herself gain more in the end by making herself try and lose it to gain more. If she gave up trying to lose weight, she'd probably maintain it better. Yo-yoing is unhealthy

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Never hear anyone pronounce it that way before 😂

Why is she even bothering to lose weight. She said herself the other day she isn't actually unhappy with how she looks. She's making herself gain more in the end by making herself try and lose it to gain more. If she gave up trying to lose weight, she'd probably maintain it better. Yo-yoing is unhealthy
To prove us wrong! The only reason, it isn't a good reason

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t suit it at all and looks horrendous.. looks like the time I box dyed my brown hair thinking it would go blonde, think she’s going for the balayage thing?? Or whatever it’s called but just looks like she couldnt keep up with the upkeep of blonde hair and now looks cheap and tacky..
is it meant to be so many different colours? Why is it orange?

She doesn’t suit it at all and looks horrendous.. looks like the time I box dyed my brown hair thinking it would go blonde, think she’s going for the balayage thing?? Or whatever it’s called but just looks like she couldnt keep up with the upkeep of blonde hair and now looks cheap and tacky..
is it meant to be so many different colours? Why is it orange?
Exactly! She mentioned the other day that if she had paid for it it would cost £350!! I'd be fuming dropping £350 on something that looks as if I'd done it myself with a £5 box of bleach.

Reactions: 3
It's still so patchy and orange in places, the only way that would be fixed is another load of bleach. Also, not sure the hairdresser knows what Olaplex 😂

Reactions: 1
Oh my god it’s just horrendous. She’s clearly caught sight of a freebie and got excited.... and now she’s got tit hair but it was free so she’s happy with that. I dread to think what it’s like getting a comb through that when it’s wet. She’s the beggiest beg I’ve ever seen on Instagram

Reactions: 1
Even for free that's tit. I can't even think of better word than tit.
Hairdresser: Hello, my name is Blah Blah Blah...can I duck your hair up for shits and giggles?
Emily: I'll let you do more than duck up my hair as long as it's free.
Hairdresser: Great... I'll get it to look as close to a bad box dye by a 13 year old as I possibly can.
Emily: That's fantastic...can you throw in a free tampon and a cup of tea?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When I was 12 I discovered 'Sun in' dont know if anyone is old enough to remember it. I squirted it all over my head and LITERALLY my hair looked like that. Why has her hairdresser let her walk out of there with a big ginger chunk of hair at the back 😂

Reactions: 7
The person who keeps replying to you keeps using ‘your’ instead of ‘you’re’ 😂😂😂
I know...the irony wasn't lost on me 🤣
I lost interest when she tried to tell me I was wrong because it was Middle English. If she went that far then I'm unsure why she didn't reply to me in Latin 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve stopped even trying to watch her morning Babbel but I had to today just to see what aemoji gate. Wtf 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm surprised you're not blocked yet a story on how you insulted her and called her names 🙄
She’ll show you! In 20 years when she’s finally lost weight! She’ll show you good and proper that your words weren’t kind 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm surprised you're not blocked yet a story on how you insulted her and called her names 🙄
I'm waiting for it. But so far still no blocking. I could have said personally I'd be more concerned about the state of your hair rather than the contents of your snack drawer so I think I was tame 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.