Emilywalters_journal #2 She's a SW flop, with fondness for overpriced choccy & a mesh top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay finally a free Riverford box! You go Emily 💕
“I buy them every week” - how come we’ve not seen one for the past 2 or so months?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is a bleeping joke, she doesn’t even beg on the sly she just upfront begs for months then acts all coy when she finally gets a gifted surprise through her fat letterbox 😠 she doesn’t even need veg boxes she eats tit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Begging lover of the mole can't stop scabbing and filling her hole. Ah Emily you're a Tattlers delight 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Sooooo she hasnt got time to lose weight. She is too busy. 🤥 She puts begging infront of her own health.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can we stop mentioning her child please? I don’t feel it’s necessary. Just cause her mums a beg

Reactions: 6
Obviously not I just don’t really understand how calling someone’s child an evil looking Chucky doll is okay?? 😳
I wasn't calling her chucky, toddlers often remind me of chucky. My own children, aged 2 to 3, when they walked around looking murderous 'put that machete down Matilda!' Etc.

Reactions: 3
I know she isnt an expert but her nails look tit. They look like they're pointing upwards. Gives me the heeby jeebies 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know she isnt an expert but her nails look tit. They look like they're pointing upwards. Gives me the heeby jeebies 🥴
Yeah they looked awful😅

Cant believe she used to be a make up artist, not heard that before 🤔

She's sat there doing her insta story then says I better go as I'm already 1 minute late. How rude especially when it's a freebie!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.