Emilywalters_journal #2 She's a SW flop, with fondness for overpriced choccy & a mesh top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm more concerned about the smile/face/crazed look than the hair!!! I'm sure she said it was a process for the hair and this is stage one...if not then good god alive!

Reactions: 4
Just watched it again and the hair flip she was attempting in the video didn't really work at all did it πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
I tried to defend people slagging off her kid yesterday today she’s blocked me god knows how cause I’ve never commented on a thing of hers πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ wish I never bleeping bothered trying to defend her
Still Got to see her stupid hair though πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I tried to defend people slagging off her kid yesterday today she’s blocked me god knows how cause I’ve never commented on a thing of hers πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ wish I never bleeping bothered trying to defend her
Still Got to see her stupid hair though πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚
You are now welcomed into our fold. πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The hair flick reminded me of stars in their eyes πŸ˜‚
Tonight Matthew I am going to be a Beggy twit with tit hair but it was free!

She needs to get some purple/silver shampoo PRONTO

I so badly want to comment and ask is this it finished or....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.