Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Okay okay THIS is what annoys me about people like Emily, she’s just put on a ‘simple be haul coming soon’ but just said she had a bad night sleep cause she needs a new matress and bed but can’t get one cause she’s got no ‘pennies’..... maybe get your priorities in order then you marshmallow and stop begging for a company to send you a bed and a mattress. Instead you could stop buying shit dresses that look like alladins magic carpet and get yourself something you NEED!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Pinkoctopus

This may ruffle a few peoples feathers but it’s wound me up her sharing Sarah creative kitchen fundraisers.. yeah it’s a terrible thing but everyone’s small businesses are suffering and there’s far worse going on atm than some overpriced chocolate company having to halt for a few months until this all blows over.. who is gonna be buying her overpriced chocolate and other shite when there’s people going into debt just trying to buy basic items like bread and milk.. never mind trying to keep a roof over their heads and their family safe from a life threatening virus 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Pinkoctopus

I used to love this site! Especially if people deserved it but the way you pick on her weight and even if she has her chest out in a mesh top is really nasty. You wonder why people kill them selfs. Picking on their physical appearance.. corn teeth and moley, how does that affect your life? It’s meant to be about them annoying you like the begging and stuff? Bunch of dickheads who can’t think of anything but physical stuff when I bet half of you are ugly in other people’s eyes 😳
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 don’t think this site is for you snowflake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Jadeus21

Chatty Member
She is a fucking joke, she doesn’t even beg on the sly she just upfront begs for months then acts all coy when she finally gets a gifted surprise through her fat letterbox 😠 she doesn’t even need veg boxes she eats shit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just got blocked because I messaged her and said she shouldn't be going anywhere near the grandparents with a child who had been in daycare all week as who knows who is a carrier. Was very nice about it but obviously cant handle that she is wrong.

• Wow
  • Angry

Annie65

VIP Member
She must think she's super important
she certainly thinks she’s some sort of influencer.
also am I the only one who thinks it’s extremely self centred and egotistical to buy yourself a cake and drive 2 hrs to get it while your own daughter gets a fucking standard box mix cake?

Isn't Sarah's creative kitchen just melted chocolate with random other bits of chocolate and biscuits thrown on top?????? Please tell me what is so special about it

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
"Always worrying when you post an Ad that nobody will see it"
No no, people have seen it Emily, they just don't want to like it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Robbie09

VIP Member
So she’s happy to share on her stories that River Island no longer delivering for safety of warehouse workers which I agree.
She’s hoping ASOS and Simplybe follow suit and slagging off Next as they a sale but it’s ok for her mother in law to send out key rings regardless of the postman’s safety and another unnecessary delivery, plus how are you meant to clean once received etc?
Pot. Kettle. Black. Oh sorry, I mean - Yellow. Popcorn. Teeth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12