Emilywalters_journal #2 She's a SW flop, with fondness for overpriced choccy & a mesh top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Ella has mysteriously gone from being a toddler to old enough to have girlie nights 🤦🏼‍♀️..... it beggars belief. The only reason that I keep insta is for the entertainment value 😂

Reactions: 2
I hope everyone's ready for her snot and tears when she takes her to school for her 1st day in reception. My boy starts soon too and he's my last so I probably will have a cry but I won't be filming it for the gram

Reactions: 5
I hope everyone's ready for her snot and tears when she takes her to school for her 1st day in reception. My boy starts soon too and he's my last so I probably will have a cry but I won't be filming it for the gram
she will milk the day for all it’s worth!!
She defo will be posting a pic/vid of the crying lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Been a while, what’s oor ems been upto, haven’t checked in on her since she failed SW

Reactions: 2
Do they have to put love you on the end of each text to each other?
Maybe I'm just different.
To me, that makes it meaningless 🤔

Reactions: 8
Anyone else cringe when she says ‘sorry I’ve not been on much’.

Hun, literally nobody is waiting with baited breath to hear about Ella, Hubby and Puppy.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am I understanding right in the fact she’s said Ella is having her FIRST haircut today???? She’s 4!! How in the sweet F has she never taken her for a haircut? No wonder it’s always a mess and all over her face.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Thank god she’s getting the child’s hair cut....it’s always in her face the poor child!!
Outrageous she’s never took her before it cutting.

Did anyone else eye roll at this repost she has on her stories? I personally completely agree with the message, but Emily constantly bangs on about losing weight/wanting to lose weight? Any food related stories are about being ‘good’ or ‘bad’. Just seems so pointless her putting something like this on her stories when 99% of her Instagram following is made up of slimming worldwide/dieters and she continues to post stuff relating to that?! If your a body confidence account/anti diet account that’s great... but be consistent with it? Other wise you just look like a hypocrite

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.