Emilywalters_journal #2 She's a SW flop, with fondness for overpriced choccy & a mesh top

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chewits are SW friendly... why not just have an apple or banana? 🤔 no wonder she gains so much

Reactions: 6
So much engagement ... following suit and asking questions on her latest post, not a single response when I just looked ... embarrassing

Reactions: 2
So much engagement ... following suit and asking questions on her latest post, not a single response when I just looked ... embarrassing
She hasn’t “just” picked them up at all!! She hasn’t got her nails done in that picture so she must have taken that picture last week before Friday and saved it to try and have some form of “content” she’s an actual joke really is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she just take loads of stuff with her to that place and took loads of photos of each item? 😂 Just she she can post them later on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can deal with tit hair and I'm not too fussed about ADs that are done correctly but I cannot abide lazy grammar. If you are classing yourself as a blogger or 'content creator' then proof read your content FFS.

I'm sure I'll be blocked in the morning but I just cannot stand people who call themselves bloggers, influencers and such like who are just lazy in what they do. As a side note it also irritated me that she doesn't use captions on her stories.

20200311_002741.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't care what anyone says, that hair colour is vile! It looks like mine did when I was 14 and bleached my already dyed dark brown hair. It's bleeping orange! Crap advert for the hairdressers imo

Reactions: 10
Why is she waiting until she’s lost weight to confront the people who made the comments. They’d have forgotten what they said within a few hours let alone in 5 years time.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cant wait for her to prove us all wrong 😂 I am already embarrassed for her! She has more chance of her hair miraculously turning silver than her losing any weight!

• Haha
Stating something like that is just setting yourself up for a fall. Plus she should be doing it for herself because she wants to not just to shove it to someone. I am waaaaay heavier than her and I do have an account for my fitness but I've never once said oh I'm going to do this or I'm going to show people. I do it for me and only me and actually that's when it's started working. So maybe she should decide whether she actually wants to lose anymore weight for herself rather than just to piss some people off.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
God she’ll be insufferable if she does manage to lose weight and stick at it 😂😂😂

And to her saying her hair is blonde is hilarious its bleeping ginger love don’t even deny it. The aftercare from your hair dressers is a joke as they’re the ones who’ve wrecked it 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.