Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

angel911

Chatty Member
I wonder do none of them realise how unlikeable they are when they get on like this … I’ve had worse Mondays etc ffs yeah you’ve got a freebie and are so greedy and grasping you’ll take anything ?!?!?

I can only look at ystyle for she keeps her head out of the frame and literally just churns out the offers / bargains etc.
The incredible vanity of some is not even childish it smacks of bored women insecure in themselves - and they’re no example to their kids.
A yawnfest at best brain numbing entertainment at worst.

Reactions: 9

angel911

Chatty Member
Any opportunity to pose with her clothes off. Her Q and A’s are very fake. As if posh rich Ems sits responding to randomers. C’mon now…
Cringe - contorting herself to look as slim as possible and tan perfectly applied. The emptiness is palpable 😬

Reactions: 8

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
Did she write that she’s getting laser and having a coffee on her lunch break? Either Em got a job I’m unaware of or she is losing her mind. Seriously though, her lunch break, ffs. Getting a free, expensive treatment while she claims to work is just pathetic. The sooner this influencer bullshit ends the better.

Taylor17

VIP Member
She wants instagram fame. That's why she's doing it. I didn't know she was from such a wealth but she definitely has always given the impression that they are loaded. She spoke about her career in PR. I naively assume she was self made and perhaps married a successful man. They would sicken you a bit with their generational wealth and trying to pass themselves off as people who have achieved what they have on their own. Instagram is the new cushy career for the kept woman who doesn't want to be seen as a housewife.

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
Too chicken shit?! Wow, calm down there Emily guurlll, that’s fightin talk 💪🏼💪🏼 seriously though, stop and think how ridiculous you sound for a minute. Remember that the ONLY reason people (or in your view, trolls 🧌) have an opinion on you, good or bad, is because YOU CHOOSE to put aspects of your life online and then, as a viewer, I have an opinion on what YOU show us, I don’t understand the problem? I’ve said this before but people like Emily and her ilk seem to think they have the right to instruct people on how to view her material, only people who “like her” should follow her, but why? A lot of people don’t take the world of instagramers seriously (I mean how could you really? what contribution to society is she actually making?) and I’m one of them. A lot of you are out of touch, deluded and narcissistic and I watch for entertainment value, nothing else. take a closer look at the Elon Musk video you shared and maybe consider taking a big step back from this world you find yourself in.
(is it obvious that comment really pissed me off?! 😳🫣🫠)

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She is a dose, a dose with a fortune behind her already, which makes it more puzzling. Why she does this crap and promotes absolute shite, like the rest of them. Dying for a bit of attention
Promoting cheap polyester clothing from Pamela Scott and various boutiques yet she’s wearing Hermès and Zadig Voltaire and Celine. It’s pathetic really. But I’d say the husband was desperate to find her something to occupy her time and insta was low hanging fruit 👍

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
What’s with the (feels near constant) Sunday “ask me questions” thing? i laughed today when she said they’re great conversation starters 😂 seriously, how are they conversation starters? A conversation is usually an exchange between two people, not Em performing a monologue into an echo chamber. the narcissism blows my mind 😂

Reactions: 7

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Jesus is she drunk in that latest video? all that falling around and gurning into phone 😳 I’m guessing her friends all work for a living in good jobs and Em feels insecure about this so she has to inflict her influencer life on them to show them that, she too, is busy with her “job”.
Wow, she’s hammered drunk. Not a good look and her outfit is about €3k when you include the bag. Obscene and offensive and obnoxious. Penney’s my arse.

angel911

Chatty Member
Yeah - as someone said on the Michelle up the lane thread the other day - she’s more to be pitied than anything 🫤 these women with good jobs / money whatever, are so deeply insecure and a bit lost - they have mistakenly assumed those who found their reels entertaining during covid are still hanging around - and they’re not 😑 these ones are just shouting into the abyss and it’s painful to watch.

On a really twisted note though I do find it shockingly entertaining 😬

• Haha

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
People like Em have to understand that they can’t dictate why people choose to view their content. Her logic (and that of a few other “influencers”) is “if you don’t like me unfollow me”, but i follow some of these people for entertainment purposes 🙈 they don’t inspire me, half of them give me some real life case studies on narcissism and delusion 😂 the level of control these ones try to exert though! You put your life and kids up for public consumption then you have to welcome all types people, that’s why most sane people choose not to do what you do. Oh and most of us are busy with actual jobs.

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
I’m wondering is there more going on with her lately, I’m starting to feel sorry for her at this stage. She’s sort of out of touch with reality or something? The lipstick on her tooth video was unreal 🙈 I cant understand how she didn’t see it. The sharing of the texts is funny because my interpretation of them is the opposite of what she wants to show! I feel she drives him mad. The other day she was talking about her hair cut and how Chris and the kids only saw it when she came home after a few nights away, wouldn’t she have told him (not in a controlling way) but in a “this is what I got up to today” type chat with him, especially being away? I dunno, I can’t relate to her life in any way at all, she might as well be from Pluto 🙈

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
And now with the daily I’m just like you commoners pic - no make up grey roots big knickers etc 😭 She is so unbelievably fake and everyone is bound to see that 🤷‍♀️

The frustrating thing about going away on holidays with the family is that you are stuck with them - there’s no tennis, coffees church or facials to be had, poor Em she must be foaming at the mouth by now 😭
Foaming at the mouth is right 😂 I’d say she will be tripping over herself to get back to the restaurant in Brown Thomas so she can take pics of her food (low carb, obvs) and then she can take a stroll into Samui and buy a basic white T for €200. Then back home to film some nasty reels of cheap clothes that she’s “obsessed“ with, ffs she must think we are fools 😂

• Haha

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
The cheek of her with that comment!! You might as well be a bloody “bot” Em, you have the personality of one anyway! She’s a miserable bitch though, imagine she’s going on holiday and she’s obviously in shit form to allow a comment like that to get to her. Pity her kids being exposed to her moaning.
---
She should be happy anyone is engaging with her drivel and rotten clothes
exactly! She dresses like some one en route to an old folks home 🙈

• Haha

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
The Ivy is graaaaand…like, it’s a chain 🤣🤣 The snobbery is seeping out of this idiot.
I thought the same 😂 only the finest of truffles and foie gras made by blind monks would be good enough for Em. Weird though as she lives in the BT restaurant which is just for people who overtly crave attention. Her holiday seems miserable too.

angel911

Chatty Member
I think this time of year shows them all up for how vacant and empty their lives are - the desperation for interaction is cringeworthy 😑

WhoNow?

Chatty Member
Her fella looks like another drip like her 🤣
He’s vay vay posh so he is. When she was talking about their two families going “way back” you’d swear she was talking about the union of two dynasties or something, ffs 🤪

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She’s in full on tv presenter mode this morning and a bit overly excited about a €250 TK Max voucher.

‘Half term’ is over, it’s nearly Christmas and Em has activated her manic mode and is flogging any old shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6