Emily O’Donoghue #1 Heiress to the Musgrave fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is this a really bad outfit. Black hideous shoes, with blue denims which are a really bad fit on her, and a red sweater. Hardly groundbreaking fashionista styling queen.
It’s dreadful. Emily us not a stylist…no qualifications and it shows.

Reactions: 4
She like so many continues to shout into the abyss - fashion? It’s literally not on her radar. No idea why anyone would follow her

Reactions: 6
I’m sick of her promoting businesses and not marking her stories correctly. Every post needs to be marked, not just the odd post here and there. Emily is selling to her followers She needs to be transparent about that. Read the guidelines…They are very clear. And yes, she has been reported

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I wonder do none of them realise how unlikeable they are when they get on like this … I’ve had worse Mondays etc ffs yeah you’ve got a freebie and are so greedy and grasping you’ll take anything ?!?!?

I can only look at ystyle for she keeps her head out of the frame and literally just churns out the offers / bargains etc.
The incredible vanity of some is not even childish it smacks of bored women insecure in themselves - and they’re no example to their kids.
A yawnfest at best brain numbing entertainment at worst.

Reactions: 9
I wonder do none of them realise how unlikeable they are when they get on like this … I’ve had worse Mondays etc ffs yeah you’ve got a freebie and are so greedy and grasping you’ll take anything ?!?!?

I can only look at ystyle for she keeps her head out of the frame and literally just churns out the offers / bargains etc.
The incredible vanity of some is not even childish it smacks of bored women insecure in themselves - and they’re no example to their kids.
A yawnfest at best brain numbing entertainment at worst.
Totally agree, Ems is a bored housewife

Reactions: 1
Jesus she’s manic today. Her skin is tit and she trowels make up on🤦‍♀️ So much for the expensive bbl/moxi treatment she got for free and was obsessed with.

How bad was that outfit. You’d think she would steam the garments she’s trying to flog. Everything she wore was creased as fk. It’s shows how lazy she is.
Literally coming here to say that - ffs she really doesn’t give a tit does she … will flog anything for a few quid 😑