Emily O’Donoghue #1 Heiress to the Musgrave fortune

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cheek of her with that comment!! You might as well be a bloody “bot” Em, you have the personality of one anyway! She’s a miserable witch though, imagine she’s going on holiday and she’s obviously in tit form to allow a comment like that to get to her. Pity her kids being exposed to her moaning.
---
She should be happy anyone is engaging with her drivel and rotten clothes
exactly! She dresses like some one en route to an old folks home 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doubt she's enjoying the trip...
Yeah but the ‘omg it’s SO expensive’ - that makes my teeth itch - the faux economising 😭 is that for us plebs who couldn’t afford diddly squat?? She’s loaded so splash the cash em and grin and bear it, time ‘en famille’ is just precious is it not 😉 She’d rather be anywhere else I’d say.

Reactions: 2
Yeah but the ‘omg it’s SO expensive’ - that makes my teeth itch - the faux economising 😭 is that for us plebs who couldn’t afford diddly squat?? She’s loaded so splash the cash em and grin and bear it, time ‘en famille’ is just precious is it not 😉 She’d rather be anywhere else I’d say.
Such bull. She’s minted, the husband is minted. It’s soooo fake and no one is buying it.

Reactions: 4
What the fk is wrong with chicken and rice? Too basic for her??? Yeah she’d need to cop on - she is literally HATING this holiday 😂

Reactions: 3
She is so tone deaf it’s incredible! Does this pampered princess realise there are woman and children being murdered in their thousands? I’m not expecting people to stop living their lives on account of the massacre that’s currently ongoing but to post this tit, literally from a princess tower, is just bleeping madness!! She’s becoming more toxic and unlikeable with every passing day.

Reactions: 4
She is so tone deaf it’s incredible! Does this pampered princess realise there are woman and children being murdered in their thousands? I’m not expecting people to stop living their lives on account of the massacre that’s currently ongoing but to post this tit, literally from a princess tower, is just bleeping madness!! She’s becoming more toxic and unlikeable with every passing day.
This ⬆ exactly … getting more unlikeable by the day 🫤

Reactions: 2
I have to agree and I found her harmless before . People can’t afford the chicken and rice she says is rank at the moment not to mind a half term trip organised by a personal travel agent(who does really bar the 1% club) clueless and ignorant at this stage I’m afraid to world around her at the moment . Penny dinners in cork is about 2 miles from her house . Maybe she should volunteer there and see what reality for a lot is .

Reactions: 5
I have to agree and I found her harmless before . People can’t afford the chicken and rice she says is rank at the moment not to mind a half term trip organised by a personal travel agent(who does really bar the 1% club) clueless and ignorant at this stage I’m afraid to world around her at the moment . Penny dinners in cork is about 2 miles from her house . Maybe she should volunteer there and see what reality for a lot is .
There’s plenty of families who would love to eat that food, she actually revolts me. She’s the other end of the extreme I think, you have the likes of Sarah Burke who are a drain on society by always, taking, taking, taking. But what does this one add? She is vain, shallow and out of touch, and she comes across as deeply unlikable, I only hope that she’s not that way in real life.

I only hope that she’s not that way in real life.
I suspect she is exactly like this in real life. A spoilt pampered princess living in a fantasy world of trying on nasty clothes and talking gibberish down her phone.

And now with the daily I’m just like you commoners pic - no make up grey roots big knickers etc 😭 She is so unbelievably fake and everyone is bound to see that 🤷‍♀️

The frustrating thing about going away on holidays with the family is that you are stuck with them - there’s no tennis, coffees church or facials to be had, poor Em she must be foaming at the mouth by now 😭

• Haha
And now with the daily I’m just like you commoners pic - no make up grey roots big knickers etc 😭 She is so unbelievably fake and everyone is bound to see that 🤷‍♀️

The frustrating thing about going away on holidays with the family is that you are stuck with them - there’s no tennis, coffees church or facials to be had, poor Em she must be foaming at the mouth by now 😭
Foaming at the mouth is right 😂 I’d say she will be tripping over herself to get back to the restaurant in Brown Thomas so she can take pics of her food (low carb, obvs) and then she can take a stroll into Samui and buy a basic white T for €200. Then back home to film some nasty reels of cheap clothes that she’s “obsessed“ with, ffs she must think we are fools 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jeez things must’ve been stressful - she’s back home and peeling spuds !!! Was the holiday so bad it’s driven her to CARBS 😳😳😳

• Haha